Friendly game with long (week+) deadlines.

Who here would be interesting in playing a #friendly game with 1-2 week days, maybe with some agreement that people don’t post an excessive amount per irl day.

I know that’s way too long for a whole lot of you - mainly want to see the ayes not the nays!

@Josh - probably doesn’t fit your schedule in time yeah?

@KatyushaGB, @the_worst, @Key, etc.

I’d play

1 Like

I don’t promise to be ducking nice to the host tho.

only if the deadline isn’t 2 weeks per day lmao

I’d be keen for a longer game :slight_smile: I’ve been wanting to play donner party again if you don’t already have a setup in mind

/in

nvm /out

i still suggest a meme game that lasts for way too fucking long with deadlines at the end of the year or at the change of every season

Yea this is my preference for games :+1:

1 Like

/in

Well… probably not, no. :frowning:

1 Like

idt I can stop myself from spamposting tbh.

2 Likes

one of us

one of us

4 Likes

i’d be down to host for sure
maybe play

i get a little flustered with geriatric etc. rulesets because i post as little or as much as i feel like and trying to limit it kinda kills my groove

plus 2 weeks is actually super long (no shade comrade katy)

2 Likes

oh if geriatric is mandatory idk

i like to spam but i like to have days were i can take it slow and not feel like have to be on the thread 24/7 like i do with the deadlines here

2 Likes

I don’t think the idea was to use a limited post/geriatric ruleset, Elli can correct me if I’m wrong
But maybe more just keeping in mind that reading a bazillion new posts can be difficult for some people
I don’t have a problem with people posting lots as long as I don’t wake up to a thread ten miles long which I don’t have time to read through for important things

1 Like

Yeah there wouldn’t be a hard limit.

Just don’t posh so much that it’s impossible for people to catch up over the {time period}, e.g. I consider what Amrock/Mulch or Creature used to do volume wise fairly degenerate. Presumably if it gets to that state people would speak up. Hopefully if people do others will be like “oops sorry I’ll chill out a bit” vs. “nah fuck you here have 10,000 more posts”.

That said I don’t think any of you (except for DS lmao) really go full spam (and I’m considering games on smogon/ms/etc.) so don’t be worried.

1 Like

Do GTACC spam?

GTACC does not spam.