FRC M20

?

I donā€™t really care to answer, since we shouldnā€™t be eliminating this day.

So your feelings are dependent on how the mafia kills?

Would it not be smart to make your opinion known so if you die we would have your expert knowledge to factor into our decisions if you die going into tomorrow. Or are you not concerned about that?

In a good mylo no one talks or something something

Itā€™s one of you and Eric

I already stayed that I think you look bad, but Eric didnā€™t vote

So like

Yeah

And none of that helps

VOTE: Dwai

Primary reason

Primary cited reason, vote yesterday put the day at L-1 and if tn was not evil granted the ability for the hammer to occur. (How I feel about this is not going to change easily)

Eric over to you.

Iā€™ve been debating.

Three targets. One of which is fooling us.

I donā€™t think itā€™s Yoshi. Though the sudden disappearance is not particularly useful.
That leaves Quin and Dwai. One isā€“to meā€“more scum than the other.

VOTE: Dwai

Sorry I forgot to check.

if the traitor or wolf knew eachother or outed at eod yesterday then a vote of 2 would mean nothing especially with tn voting themselves. I voted because

1. if someone hammered it wouldnā€™t matter, the fact that one of you think really that if we hammered earlier in the cycle weā€™d be anywhere different is silly. once TN voted on themselves nothing mattered and that should have been obvious. if TN was town then voting yourself and putting yourself at hammer range (assuming wolves found traitor, or even without) is stupid, gamethrow-y, and deserves to lose the game if town. if wolf, then worst case scenario they plan to jump ship at last moment and throw it to someone else.

and

1. TN was voting so my vote was basically theirs. If i hadnā€™t then to put it simply, we wouldnā€™t have gotten a wolf yesterday. because, again, all TN had to do was vote off of themselves and that would have been insanely easy for them to just. you know. not died. and if they knew who the mafia was or even voting off lazer would have been able to happen. and that would have been a wolf win.

I simply donā€™t care much about fighting because I think neither of you have any reasoning on me other than i replaced in to an inactive slot. And Eric has nothing, he just wants to vote.

I also donā€™t think itā€™s yoshi, but i donā€™t think anyone said that they recieved a message from them, did they?

either way, optimally we sleep today

Once again iā€™m a girl.

and no, I donā€™t believe talking more about opinions at mylo is smart. All it ends up doing is adding to WiFOM. If I die? Most likely, if you believe the things youā€™re saying, yoshi always dies. but neither of you recieved a message from her.

Yoshi, your back. What are your thoughts on the matters at hand?

regardless of your alignment this is a stupid post that explains nothing while trying to use max wordcount

Coming from someone who says talking about opinions at this stage of the game is a waste of time, thatā€™s a very ironic post.

I just wanted to point out your faults before I left

Vote Count

Dwai (2): Quin, EricH
NoElim (1): Dwai

Not Voting (1): Yoshi

Not sure.

Well, you have ~6 hours left in today, and what it is currently looking like the game. It would be beneficial if you were able to place a educated vote in this time period. So everyone else can understand where you are coming from.