FRC M20

I’m not convinced that going no elim for the day will make the decision any easier

You’re right why did I forget laser was inno child lol

HI GUYS IF YOU VOTE SLEEP OTS A WOLFCLAIM IM SAYING THIS NOW

VOTE: sleep

UNVOTE

Sorry I’m too scared

I’ve mastered the art of making sure people don’t listen to things I say so trust my process here ok

How does the pool shrink by going to LYLO?

@Yoshi

What are you thinking currently?

Scum kill could shrink the pool, depending on who they hit.

Yeeting tonight if we hit scum makes it 4:1, then 3:1 after NK. If we miss scum it’s 3:2, 2:2 after NK. That 3:1 gives one more chance to win… if we do nothing it’ll be 3:2 after NK and scum just need to avoid being voted.

That’s for a general game, not specific to this game where laser is not within the pool. I feel there would be no change (purely speaking on the basis of odds) whether we eliminate today or tomorrow.

Quin
TN
Eric
Yoshi

I kinda want to note that no one has tried to core or go after yoshi today?

I think part of me agrees with yoshi probably not being a wolf- but that depends on if we think yoshi would send messages but not post in thread as a wolf?

Doubling up on any vote means that it gives wolves opportunity to hammer, but only if they haven’t found the traitor left, right?

TN and Eric both don’t like, say anything really.

I think there’s only one wolf in Eric/TN because of the push to not vote someone out

I think quin looks the best here rn

But I also think squirrel has the worst interactions with quinn

@EricH @tn5421

With laser being confirmed town he always dies tonight, meaning we don’t have any less people to solve through, and less people to help solve

The only thing I’d say is that he doesn’t seem to be doing anything which is why I think sleeping is still a valid option, but if yoshi doesn’t play either and is town then if we sleep we lose basically

Unfortunate but true. Normally I play standard and NL on Mylo but this is a bad time to do it

Who do you want to vote

Myself. I’m not interested in playing a game run under bastard mechanics. The mod has been actively playing against me.

VOTE: tn5421