FRC M20

Game with Jaiden

I couldn’t find a game with Shurain but I found this Misc with them.

@Dwai
You Atlas then?

Vote Count

orangeandblack5 (4): Quin, Zorvo, EricH, laserlab
Squirrel2412 (3): tn5421, clonedcheese, orangeandblack5

Not Voting (3): Squirrel2412, Yoshi, Dwai

Apologies for mass ping want to make sure Dwai is alive

2 Likes

I told Dwai this was a no uwu zone now they’re ded

End of Day 2

[reserved for flavor]

Vote Count

orangeandblack5 (4): Quin, Zorvo, EricH, laserlab
Squirrel2412 (3): tn5421, clonedcheese, orangeandblack5

Not Voting (3): Squirrel2412, Yoshi, Dwai

Whoo boy, lotta people died today.

@orangeandblack5 has died!

They were:

@Squirrel2412 has died!

They were:

@clonedcheese has died!

They were:

Day 2 has ended.
Night 2 has started and will end 2022-10-15T01:00:00Z.

3 Likes

Flavor is being updated.

All credits go to OpenAI’s AI playground for providing the story (with some edits).

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

Start of Day 3

[flavor]

@Zorvo has died!

They were:

Majority is enabled. With 6 players, 4 votes are needed to eliminate.

If majority is reached, please ping me and stop posting immediately.

Day 3 has started and will end 2022-10-18T01:00:00Z

Fuck you, scum

At work, got scum flip, analysis to come when not at work.

Okay, as I was stating yesterday we have another PR in the game beyond the current ones. That is a messenger. I have received messages on the last two nights (N1 and N2) confirming this and hence by section one subsection three of the OP. A mafia member cannot perform a PR action at the same time as the mandatory faction kill. So hence the messenger cannot be mafia, only two to start and one is dead. (can still be traitor). I am almost positive about their identity and if they want to claim they can verify this by posting what was stated in the messages for everyone to see. I will not allow this person to be voted out today or any day when we do not have a confirmation of their alignment (through no one receiving as message over night).

I am town massager I said to you do you not like yoshis and do you like Dino chickens.

2 Likes

Confirmed.

Yay

Vote Count

Not Voting (6): Quin, Yoshi, EricH, Dwai, tn5421, laserlab

4 Likes

I should probably mention the game is at MYLO.

If the Town miseliminates today, they will lose.
No elimination today will push the game into LYLO.

Is sleep a legal option

Maybe.

If we’re at MYLO, there’s a Traitor around.

5:1 → 4:1 → 3:1 isn’t MYLO.
4:2 → 3:2 → 2:2 is MYLO.

Could no-elim but that goes 4:2 → 4:2 → 3:2, LYLO.

Laser is confirmed Town.
Yoshi is Messenger, confirmed–but Messenger can be Town, Traitor, or Mafia. Quin has a point, we know 2 Mafia and one died D2 so N2 message can’t have been Mafia.* Therefore, Town or Traitor.
I’m Town.
Dwai’s spot was previously “cleared” due to coaching ability if in scum chat (unless Yoshi was the other–which we now know isn’t the case)–given that the known Mafia is Squirrel, I’d say that that’s still clear unless Squirrel coached Ella to play dumb (also unlikely). Not as “cleared” as I’d like, but enough to delay one more day.

That leaves a Quin/TN option for elims tonight, barring a no-elim. I’ll have to review to see which slot I think is more likely to be scum.

*There’s an extraordinary case where someone ELSE takes a kill shot and Mafia sends a message. Given that the Illusioner–who started with a gun–died N1, the only way that happens is a Gunsmith, or an Inventor making a gun–if it was a Death item doing a kill we’d have known. Odds of that are pretty much nil, though.