FRC M20

I’m not super convinced cloned is mafia.

Is THIS
Scum Theatre?

come to think about it, this is a failed attempted of distancing from Orange that has W/W equity.

Vote me

Get me out of this cursed game

@laserlab is the Town Innocent Child.

Laserlab is a member of the town council and was one of the people who decided to hire the group of talented people to investigate the Mafia… He was also the one who found out that the mafia was using their business as a front for their illegal activities, but doesn’t know who they are.

Story generated by OpenAI

This is an official confirmation of the Town Innocent Child role.

4 Likes

Ok vote me at exactly that time just before you leave and let’s hope it’s the last vote on me ok?

Interesting.

Clone/Orange/Ash.
There is 2 wolves.

Actually @laserlab you down to vote Ash with me?

I deem them wolf

Vote Count

laserlab (3): orangeandblack5, Squirrel2412, clonedcheese
clonedcheese (2): Quin, ash4fun
ash4fun (1): Zorvo
Zorvo (1): tn5421
Squirrel2412 (1): laserlab

Not Voting (3): EllaM, EricH, Yoshi

chiffron selkies in the west

@orangeandblack5
@Squirrel2412
@clonedcheese

Quit voting laser for heaven’s sake

That’s good enough for me today.

I’m sus enough of squirrel to follow the clear
VOTE: squirrel

VOTE: ash4fun

Detailed summary of my vote for ash

First off I want to thank you for clicking on and reading every single word of this spoiler (hidden details) post.

So, my primary concern with respect to ash’s behaviour is his overbearing an to a point almost suppressing nature of the independent thoughts of the thread. A diversity of opinions is what is wanted at this stage (how people feel about each other). In a number of ash’s posts I feel he was suppressing that individuality of the players of the game. One example (and the one that prompted me to being writing this) is his recent conversation with laser. (Which as of composting has been confirmed as town). In post 321 laser votes who he wants to vote for expressing a new view onto the thread. Basically following that vote ash posts (post 324) a critique of his play and that he should vote for someone else solely based on treating 4-5 hours before end of day as end of day and having to vote for the purpose of self preservation. Getting him onto where he is voting and continue forth with solidifying his push with more votes which make it look legitimate but are solely through play style peer pressure and playing critiques instead of actually critical thinking of said players. Also a second point and I am putting this here for the people that actually read, I would like to see how this plays out. So that is my main reason for this switch at this time.

whoopsies

I am also hardshielding squirrel for today for basically the same reason as cloned

actually that’s a lie the reason is different but the strength is similar

let me figure out where to move my vote rq

maybe we should just punt a lowposter

that isn’t erich