FRC M20

Day 1 will start 2022-10-07T01:00:00Z.

If this time causes problems, please let me know in your DM.

1 Like

If you have flavor recommendations, feel free to let me know.

Discord, the signups thread, and/or your role DMs work.

If you want to join the Dead/Spectator Chat and you are not a player, please contact me via Discord or M451 DM.

Vote Count

Not Voting (11): Quin, laserlab, orangeandblack5, Zorvo, tn5421, clonedcheese, Squirrel2412, EllaM, EricH, ash4fun, Yoshi

Just to make sure everything’s set up

1 Like

@ash4fun has replaced @NotARealTurtle.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.

Start of Day 1.

The town of Maplewood was a peaceful place. The residents were friendly and always helped each other out. There was no crime and everyone got along. That is until the mafia decided to move in.

At first, the mafia tried to be discreet about their operations. But eventually, they started to become more brazen and began to openly flout the law. The residents of Maplewood were shocked and terrified by this new development. They didn’t know how to deal with the mafia and were afraid of what would happen next.

The town council met to discuss what to do about the situation. They decided to hire a group of talented individuals to try and find out more about the mafia and see if there was anything that could be done to stop them. However, they don’t know who’s friendly, who doesn’t know what they are, and who’s evil.

All credits go to OpenAI for this AI-generated story.

Day 1 has started and will end 2022-10-10T01:00:00Z.

Disclaimer: There is no correlation between the flavor and the actual game. Any names or alignments involved may or may not exist, and I am not responsible for any terrible ideas related to someone’s name being in the flavor.

1 Like

Welcome to Hell.

VOTE: @Yoshi

Every other Nintendo character > Yoshi

A sheeping I shall go!
VOTE: @Yoshi

Also squirrel, you are going down tomorrow

for anyone unaware, this is a baseball reference

So, Seth

How are you doing today, hm?

'Ollo boyos!

Time for me to slank and mechsolve the f*ck out of this game

Lets goooo :sunglasses:

1 Like

first

No

fourst

1 Like

You wish

I took that position

There are 2 Mafia.

@gellnick, @Ellibereth, you know who you are.
Existence of a Traitor will not be revealed at this time.

1 Like

Shocking.