Forging of the Rings - Scum Chat

hm maybe yeah

lol we’re so bad

yeah we need urist to coach us

I like to think we lost at rand

i still can’t figure out what to do as scum lmao
bussing seems bad
mislynching seems bad

I think you’re in a uniquely bad position because your town reads are the gold standard

Only thing I could think of is to intentionally slank as town or intentionally make your reads worse but I’d have ethical problems with that.

i mean, I don’t have ethical problems with it as long as I think the game still gets won (you saw my blog on that).

I just haven’t figure out how to toe the line yet.

do I still claim ring?

why you’re dead lol

idk man Nanook said to do it in a very convincing manner

1 Like

yo you shouldn’t claim scum early

fucks with wifom stuff teammates can do

I missed the hammer.
Now my credibility is out the window.

Who do we kill?
I don’t think we need to confirm masons.
Prop could still be mis lynched?

Nanook or DS for the night kill?

Maybe AD as well.

I’ll think about this

holy fuck we have so many actions to plan

Srceen:

High King of the Ñoldor: It is a king’s duty to know his people.
Any time you target a player, you learn their character name and abilities. Additionally, at the start of the game, you know the names of all the characters used in this game.

Narya
You may target another player to make them immune to all Ring-corruption this night.

Vilya
You may protect another player from all kills this night. You will be notified if this prevented a kill attempt.

Kauka
You may target another player to redirect all actions targeting you to target them instead. If it’s an investigation, they will be told that their result is on the new player.

Elli:

Immo
You may use this Ring to learn both the number of players and the number of actions that affect you this night.

Hloirëa
You may target a player to poison them. If they gained at least three points of Ring-corruption this night, they will die at the end of the following day.

@Srceenplay any opinions on ring abilities

Poison should go on andres because he’s the only one tha tit makes sense for.

I think ring corruption on me because no other option makes sense.

Protect - ???
Investigation redirect - ???
Kill - ???