Forging of the Rings - Lover Chat

okay super hope you’re right on that m2h read mate

Lololol may have thrown the game into upheaval for nothing

But Elli SRing u and me is BS and he was saving them right so

It will be super tragic if Elli misread both of us but maybe my theory on him just gambitting to make people think he was saving m2h by lynching me is right

Tbh there was upheaval when he voted me and you claimed which was a bit unavoidable

I mean the sheeple were actually voting you which is

??? To me

Nah it’s understandable, I would have voted me too

Is it? I think elli is usually more useful if he wants to be end of day sheeped

And yet

He did some “I’m not telling you yet” stuff which is what makes it seem more reliable.

Thank god for that scum flip

We should both use a ring. You’ll probably die tonight which kills me too, but you should probably pass me one of yours so I can use two tomorrow including the reuse and lose the lover in case you get a protect or something, and have as many as possible to stay alive. Any preferences on which rings to use? Probably the rb of my two to try and prevent scum kill, no idea which of yours is a better idea.

I’m assuming you get killed before me in most if not all universes

Should I hide my usage/make myself invest immune or make someone loved tmrw

Either way I should give u the invest immune one cuz that hides all your ring usage from sauron

Oh yeah I forgot that, that would be nice. I’m not clear on who gets told what with your one.

Is there anyone you want to make loved? I can’t think of a good target off the top of my head so maybe invest immune is better.

I would just roleblock elli as most likely scum, since I think in general people avoid sending well positioned buddies to do the kill

Only thing I can think is if I make you +1 to lynch tonight and then we die it should be apparent that the ring is ours and if scum use it its scummy?

@Urist can I submit actions here

Yea go ahead

use make loved ring on key

Give invesigation immunity ring to key

It won’t necessarily make it clear it’s ours - someone else might have used it on me - but it should at least mark it as belonging to town.

What are your ring names? Hampa is the roleblock and Véla is the one that tells me where someone sent their rings.

@Urist
Use Hampa to roleblock Ellibereth
Keep both my rings

Quilda invest immune
Tulca make someone loved