Forging of the Rings - Halls of Mandos

yeah why were you guys being bullies and scumreading me

1 Like

I mean I have my guess why he was, and my reason why I was lol. Kinda want to see if I was right first :grin:

This is why StarV should read the game from the start and not three fourths of the way through

Counterpoint: this is why Star should sheep me and I should’ve been yelling at him more.

I am just not a fan of players who go: I am town because (enter player name) would never put me as lock town if I wasnt

Eh, I mean he isn’t wrong though.

Like Star was pretty clearly town imo.

I thought I had him locked into the POE but I think I needed to make it clearer that screen always has to go first.

Preach

Yay StarV serious mode.

M2h approach to the ranked game was totally different

Suggested opposite alignments in them :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It was a cross game thing so not really kosher to talk about but

:man_shrugging:

yung checkerskid I am far too versatile to be read like that.

And yet

gj on getting me this time though

I dunno you just didn’t seem to want to play this game compared to the other

But I don’t get credit for catching u, bee started the pressure

1 Like

yeah ellitell on me is fair there but if I’m in a ranked game and a norms game yeah ofc I’m gonna tryhard in the ranked game.

I mean I think your post count was similar even but it was like engagement/what u were doing with your posts

Someone said it eloquently in thread iirc but didn’t draw the direct comparison to the other game because illegal

Think it was Dan that laid it out nicely.

Yeah was pretty sure that was it—you voted there and said “I can’t say why,” and I was like “hm…oh, I see it.”

1 Like

And yeah wasn’t so much activity level as it was “I don’t really care about what’s happening here.”

1 Like