First Settlements Mafia DEAD

All hunters are dead, Town wins.

1 Like

Great game everyone

Andresvmb MVP

1 Like

Pgo in 5p game :+1:

I mean, In hindsight I agree. Though, using a second ability vs PGO after the first person diedā€¦ Given, DS didnā€™t have confirmationā€¦ But still.

Informed townie is a visiting role now?

Lmfao

Broken setup try again

I did warn Chesskid about that. It was only visiting if it was to specific players.

I knew what happened so I dove on it because the setup was broken imo

Who needs natural action resolution and consistency amirite

Actually, in the informed action, it was specifically stated that a kill was a possibility from a visit. So I canā€™t take all of the responsibility here. Though, the set up does seem broken.

Hereā€™s my PM you decide

Thereā€™s no way I win without CK in a game with masons confirmed town with each other lol

Certainly unlikely.

More info than I got

Roles crossed out:
gladiator
Priest
Loved

You are

Day 1 & Night 1 Bus Driver
Day 2 & Night 2 Bodyguard

You will be joined to your PT now.

You didnā€™t have a role that needed clarification

Look, Iā€™m not arguing that the set up wasnā€™t broken, Iā€™m just saying that it was specified in the role PM that the action would be considered a visit action subject to normal rules. (but there also was an option for a non-visit action)

The interesting thing here is that if I put all things the same, except scum donā€™t have roles, I think you guys have a good chance at winning.

Yep thatā€™s the problem LOL

1 Like

I would be interested to try this set up again, fully open or with no roles.

Not having the full list of roles to be selected from by all parties is part of the reason this happened lol

2 Likes