Eyes Mafia - Day (Game Over!)

why yes, i am
what gave it away?

Fixt!

a) what do you find crappy about it? if anythin gyour trying to push nm reasoning is crappier

and im guessing the implication is that if im town then you think elli must be scum lynching me which is also just bad and really flawed

ppl told me elli’s thing was always accurate though

or he’s mafia idk

apparently elli’s an easy read anyway

@Nix can you answer my questions

If Elli says he believes in a lynch and it’s wrong, that’s reason to lynch Elli.

He’ll tell you if I’m wrong about that.

Well, you’ve said one thing which is that you might sheep a sheep. In a 7 player game, I’d expect townies would want to be more solvey by actually developing reads.

i think you’re town
i dont have a particular reason for it
i just read your posts and im like, yeah sure, i can kind of see that

i also didn’t like clem calling notmafia’s vote opportunistic
i didn’t find anything egregious about putting someone’s wagon halfway to a lynch
maybe it’s just a personality thing, but it’s still something i find odd

the whole mafia will push through a day 1 joke wagon is kind of silly, don’t you think?
if someone is put to L-2 and the scum both join that wagon and push it through
then you pretty much just found both your scum
right?
if maf lolhammers, then you probably get a free maflynch the next day and there’s a decent chance that we may still have a tracker or watcher around to find the other maf
the whole paranoia from shadow/clem just seems misplaced to me

especially the part about us not needing to vote
i will happily vote who i want to when i want to
just not right now

i don’t understand why you think there has to be one scum in nanook/shadow
i think they could be distancing
i think they could both be town
i do think nanook looks kind of bad, but not really deadset on it or anything and i wasn’t really interested in putting a vote anywhere until ellibereth and josh made some posts

granted, i dont have a read on notmafia, i just dont think he’s done anything scummy
and i dont get where clem’s accusation was coming from

i greatly dislike clem saying we should sheep ellibereth
if its a proficiency thing, then i think it would also be a particularly fair plan to let ellibereth have his time to make his reads
then lynch ellibereth
and if he’s town, we can sheep his reads to victory then
and if he’s scum, then great, we just got a free lynch on maf
i’m not actually suggesting this, but showing how ridiculous his stated reasoning for everyone needing to sheep ellibereth is
also, as far as opportunism goes, using ellibereth as a crutch to place his vote is far worse than whatever it is clem accused notmafia of

yes, in a game that has been open for less than half a day
and no one was around to respond to me (or the thread for that matter) for over two hours
not that i waited that long for anyone to post anything
but i definitely didnt sit around and actually went ahead and chose to do other things

are you calling him maf here?

Lol, I didn’t say everyone should sheep Elli, i didn’t even say I was sheeping Elli! I said his read on Sheeps (the player) was a part of my scumread. A PART, not the only, sole reason.

alright, sure, i may have been somewhat unfair to you, especially since you mentioned crappy reasoning as the basis for your vote in that same post, to which i ignored because it doesn’t say anything about anything and i have no idea what you mean

although i didn’t say you were sheeping ellibereth
just making an implication that we should (or should consider it)

regardless
the bolded part here pretty much indicates either that you’re propping ellibereth’s scumread up as some sort of reason to push the wagon through and/or preemptively chaining your vote should sheep flip town

both are big no nos

i dont think the interactions between them were ever two wolf buddies interacting

and i was just scumeading both although i feel ok about shadow now

no i think his bot could just be wrong

nix is sort of ok

didnt like him saying he’d just sheep me but recent posting is fine in italics

Cool, no problem. It sounded from your first post like you were just planning to shitpost/sheep your way through.Thanks for posting your thoughts now.

@Ellibereth

sort of

dont erally trust your bot rn

but out of curiosit yhas it been able to accurately read nm

unless ur scum

idk i remember someone telling me elli was an easy read i dont remember any other detials from that coneersatoin rip

Why has Nanook not been lynched yet?