"Everyone is Mafia Mafia" - Game Topic

Okay. Night 4 starts now. It will end on Saturday, October 2nd, at 9:00 PM EST.

On a sidenote, I’M SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAYS. The ISP literally nuked my internet without warning or anything and it took them forever to fix it. Thank you all so much for your patience, please get back to murdering each other!

The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed. But I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger!
Conspiracy ain’t got shit on me bitchessss

1 Like

I have been betrayed.

So you admit there’s a conspiracy??

There is a conspiracy. And I am no longer a part of it.

1 Like

Maybe the conspiracy is about how you guys have been rude

WAAAAAZZZAAA

November 2, I assume?

1 Like

Yeah now. DEADLINE!

Okay, ONE DEATH. That’s better than last night but still not good enough.

Summary

Dear Nanook,

You are playing under the alias Charles Brown.

You are Kite Man. You are a very obscure villain from the Batman comics but after reading about you I feel like you deserve more attention. I mean, Bane and Harley Quinn and the Joker are cool and all but who can match the extreme guile of Kite Man? Maybe this EiMM will give you a chance to prove yourself…

Your abilities are as follows:

Fly Like A Kite (Passive):

It’s hard to hit an airborne target. All actions that target you have a 50% chance of missing you.

Kite Support (Active):

Each night, you may target an alias with this ability. The target’s actions will become strongwilled.

Kites of Evil (Standard):

Each night, you may target an alias with your factional shot, dealing 1 BPV’s worth of damage.

Kite Shielding (Standard):

You enter the game with 2 BPVs. If you take damage after running out of BPVs, you will die.

You win if you are one of the last two players alive.

Alright N5 starts now. Y’all can talk.

Conspiring bitches!

Fuck

WAAAZZAAAA?

Not much

Its rude not to ask me back

I uh… never told y’all when deadline was, did I? It’s in 7 hours.

How you doin

How YOU doin

Good

Waiting on an action before I post flips…

WHEW!

It’s been too long.

Tonight's Deaths

Dear Andresvmb,

You are playing under the alias Thin Man.

You are Spiderman. As the fate of your cinematic version is currently in corporate jeopardy, we’re going to stick with the classic, comic book Spiderman for purposes of this role. You are a superhero who was bitten by a radioactive spider, giving you super strength along with the power to shoot webs from your fingertips. In short, you can do whatever spiders can. With you, life is a great big bang.

Radioactive Spider Power (Active):
Your webs are great for many purposes, ranging from being a form of transportation to being a way to detain villains. Each night, you may target an alias with this ability. The target alias’s non-standard actions will be blocked. Additionally, any standard actions the target alias tries to use on you will be blocked as well.

Alter Ego (Passive):
Who is Spiderman really? Well, your true identity is Peter Parker, a budding journalist at the Daily Bugle. You are aware of the existence of the fake alias “Peter”. This alias has 0 BPVs and will die to a single shot. As long as “Peter” is alive, you will discover the true identity of any alias you target with one of your actions.

Web Shooter (Standard):
Each night, you may target an alias with your factional shot, dealing 1 BPV’s worth of damage.

Spider Suit (Standard):
You enter the game with 2 BPVs. If you take damage after running out of BPVs, you will die.

Dear Urist,

You are playing under the alias Urist.

You are a hidden player. You are a rare mechanic used in certain Mafia games where a player is introduced partway through the game. Since you have the advantage of coming in without players having a prior chance to shoot you, you are usually handicapped somehow to make up for it.

Silently Watching (Active):
Even before other players know you’re a threat, you have the ability to gather information. Each night, you may choose an alias to target with this ability. You will receive a report detailing which aliases the target visited and was visited by.

Surprise Attack (Standard):

You Can’t Shoot A Player Who Doesn’t Exist Yet! (Standard):

3 players remain alive. chesskid3, Ellibereth, and GTacc. One must die for the others to win. Who will be sacrificed? Night 6 begins now. Deadline is whenever all 3 players submit their actions.