"Everyone is Mafia Mafia" - Game Topic

Rude

Iā€™ll be your friend :smile:

1 Like

iā€™m sorry hannahh but iā€™m TAKEN

1 Like

Whens the deadline I have no idea what Iā€™m doing

Deadline is now. Shhhhhā€¦

Alright Iā€™m going to go ahead and resolve actions. Canā€™t put this off any longer. If you havenā€™t submitted valid actions yet then Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™ll just have to idle you. Canā€™t say I didnā€™t give fair warning.

Alright you guys have gotten better at this killing thing! We have three deaths:

AbuHumaid

Dear AbuHumaid,

You are playing under the alias Vergo.

You are Doflamingo. You are a character from One Piece, a series so long that even reading a brief summary of it would be way more time than this role would be worth, so please pardon my shortcomings in the flavor department.

Your abilities are as follows:

Strength (Passive):
You are really strong. Your standard shot will deal double damage.

Endurance (Passive):
You can take a hit. You will automatically be protected from one BPVā€™s worth of damage each night.

Authority (Active):
When you speak, people listen. Each night, you may submit a message which will be posted anonymously at the beginning of the next night.

Haki (Standard):
Each night, you may target an alias with your factional shot, dealing 1 BPVā€™s worth of damage.

Sunglasses (Standard):
You enter the game with 2 BPVs. If you take damage after running out of BPVs, you will die.

You win if you are one of the last two players alive.

Duskfall98

Dear Duskfall98,

You are playing under the alias is mafia 452 good for you.

You are the toxicity of the mafia community. You asked for thisā€¦

Good Sportsmanship (Active):
Ha! Donā€™t make me laugh. Mafia is a game that requires players to tap into their baser human instincts in order to win. While the result is exhilaratingly real, it is also incredibly brutal. Each night, you may target two aliases with this ability. The first targetā€™s standard shot will be redirected to the second target, resulting in the kind of brutal stabbing that epitomizes Mafia games regardless.

Corrupt Moderators (Active):
Everybody seems to be under the impression the moderators on major mafia communities are corrupt. It wouldnā€™t be too surprising, considering that the same vicious tactics used in Mafia could just as well be used to acquire out-of-game powers. Each night, you may target an alias with this ability. You will abuse your moderator powers to give the target alias another playerā€™s night results. The other player will be chosen at random. Such is the whimsical nature of mod abuse.

Kill, kill, KILL! (Standard):
Each night, you may target an alias with your factional shot, dealing 1 BPVā€™s worth of damage.

Can anything protect you from the truth? (Standard):
You enter the game with 2 BPVs. If you take damage after running out of BPVs, you will die.

Hannahh

Dear Hannahh,

You are playing under the alias Tommy Sux.

You are rssp1 praising rufflets. Truly there is nobody in the world more devoted to their deity than rssp1. His adoration of the Holy Rufflets has bestowed upon him many blessings which assist him in EiMM.

Sacrifices to Rufflets (Active):
Each night, you may target an alias with this ability. If the target alias dies that night, then the next day, you will be able to use their actions as if they were your own.

The Wrath of Rufflets (Standard):

Feathered Protection (Standard):

Gimme some time and I will send out results and reopen chat.

Alright, NIGHT 3 START.

This night will end at 9:00 PM EST on Sunday, October 27. Thatā€™s the deadline. Submit your actions by then.

As a reminder: you cannot target the same alias consecutively with a non-standard ability. That basically just means that if it isnā€™t your standard shot, you canā€™t use it on someone twice in a row. If your ability targets multiple players, just changing one of them is enough.

You also canā€™t self-target. Just thought yā€™all should know that.

If your Role PM directly disagrees with what I just said then ignore me and listen to your PM.

Holy deaths batman.

To all you living players I say WAZZZAAAAA

1 Like

I shot hannah
Sorry but there can only be one friend of urist

2 Likes

Fuck you

1.5 hours til deadline! Submit your actions if you havenā€™t already!

WAAAZZAAAAA

The number of people here leaving a brother hanging is too damn high

o shi-

come on i need to see whether the conspiracy murdered me

1 Like

Alright!

NOBODY DIED!

Well, the alias ā€œPeterā€ died, but there isnā€™t a role flipping with that one. Figure that out for yourselves.

Iā€™m going to send out results. Night 4 will begin shortly.

Someone fused with someone elseā€™ alias