"Everyone is Mafia Mafia" - Game Topic

I hate.

Happy birthday

1 Like

WAZZAAA

Ck attack elli now

Wow very generous very kind

@SullyMcGully final round then?

If y’all somehow manage to kill no one there will be another round.

I’m sure that won’t be necessary

GAME OVER!

The Chosen Sacrifice

Dear Gtacc,

You are playing under the alias Pide Tod.

You are Sakamoto. Sakamoto is a bespectacled young man with smooth black hair that is parted on the right, dark grey eyes and a beauty mark underneath his left eye. He has a tall, lean yet muscular physique and he is known to be the coolest and very handsome guy by most girls in his class who falls head over heels for him. Also, Wikia is awesome.

Your abilities are as follows:

Kind and Cool (Active):
You’re a really nice guy! Every night, you may target an alias with this ability. The target alias will be protected for 3 BPV’s worth of damage.

Popularity (Passive):
Everybody loves you! For now… If you only take 1 BPV’s worth of damage in a night, then that damage will be negated.

Secret Techniques (Standard):
Each night, you may target an alias with your factional shot, dealing 1 BPV’s worth of damage.

Model Student (Standard):
You enter the game with 2 BPVs. If you take damage after running out of BPVs, you will die.

You win if you are one of the last two players alive.

Which means the winners are…

Champions

Dear chesskid3,

You are playing under the alias WAZZAAAAAA.

You are The Guys From That One Budweiser Commercial. A true Super Bowl classic and a meme in its own right, you are what comes to mind when people think about famous commercials. There’s really not much I can say to describe you, though. Curious people should investigate for themselves!

Watching the game, having a Bud (Active):
Each night, you may target 3 aliases with this ability. Those 3 aliases will be added to a group phone conversation for one night. Any actions one member of the phone conversation tries to use on another member will be duplicated and used on the third member. Additionally, any non-standard actions members of the phone conversation try to use on you will be blocked. This ability will not work if there are less than 4 players in the game.

WAZZAAAAAA (Passive):
Every time someone says “WAZZAAAA” in the main chat, you gain 1 bonus BPV. Certain conditions apply: You may NOT tell people or hint to people in private that they should say “WAZZAAAAA”. You may not gain more than 1 BPV from this ability each night. Lastly, you will not gain any BPVs from saying it yourself.

Sportsball (Standard):
Each night, you may target an alias with your factional shot, dealing 1 BPV’s worth of damage.

Light Intoxication (Standard):
You enter the game with 1 BPVs, which is 1 less than the average. If you take damage after running out of BPVs, you will die.

Dear Ellibereth,

You are playing under the alias Elli.

You are Ellibereth. AKA yourself. You play video mafia almost completely by mechanics and flowcharts. On forums, you use meta for uncannily high accuracy rates. You enjoy lecturing on maths and his other specialty topics, sometimes regardless of whether anyone is listening. You do a good Big Brother impression - if it’s happened on the internet, you can probably find it. You put a heck of a lot of work into what you do but also outsources as much as possible up to and including getting someone else to write a list of items about yourself. If you think this description of you is inaccurate, blame Keychain.

Mod Powers (Active):

You can afford to abuse your powers just a bit for this game. Every night, you may target an alias with this ability. You will take a peek at the target alias’s info and receive their full Role PM.

Site Development (Active):

You can change things around Mafia 451 anytime you want. Like things you don’t like. Like shots you don’t like. Every night, you may target an alias with this ability. The target alias will have their shot blocked.

Flowchart of Fear (Standard):

The Power of Meta (Standard):

You enter the game with 2 BPVs. If you take damage after running out of BPVs, you will die.

Alright! Thanks for letting me host here! So yeah, that’s EiMM for you. If y’all liked it, y’all should host one yourselves!

I had a lot of IRL stuff come up during this game that extended phase lengths. Sorry about that. There won’t be a postgame or anything, but if you have questions about how things transpired feel free to ask me.

Thanks for playing!

Wow Gtacc was never dying from f3 if not double shot

Infinite game possibility missed

If I knew that the f2 players won I’d have played differently lol
Oh well

How was my power usage

Very good. You managed to guess which players would be targeting each other and lots of people said Wazzaaaaa.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: so how much extra damage was I responsible for looool

Everyone you helped kill would have died otherwise. Probably about 4-5 damage.

I feel like nobody read the rules for this game. Which is honestly fine. I actually heard some of y’all saying if you were hosting you’d have less rules, which would honestly be pretty cool. But yeah, almost everyone tried to submit consecutive actions at some point.

In my defense—I read the rules I just forgot who I targeted the night before

1 Like

It took me like 4 times to get the rules

But they make sense to me

If you think my rules are bad, read these.

1 Like