Duel Monsters ~D1~ (Abandoned)

Momrangal’s field

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Spells/Traps on the field (0/5)

Graveyard

Sangan (Monster | DARK): Once per day, target 1 monster on the field: Destroy this card and the target. If this card is destroyed, you can special summon one monster from your deck.
Yata Garasu (Monster | WIND): This card cannot be played on Day 1 until 4 real life days into Day 1. When this card is played, target a player. That player cannot draw or play cards during the next day phase and for the rest of the current day phase. At the end of the day, if this card is on the field, return it to it’s owners hand. This card is uneffected by other card effects.

Banished

D.D. Warrior Lady (Monster | LIGHT): Once per day, target 1 monster on the field. Banish both this and that card. Both this and that card will return to their owner’s fields at the start of the next day phase.

parsec’s field

Katsuki’s field

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Spells/Traps on Field (5/5)
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP

Graveyard
Banished

Neymar’s field

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Spells/Traps on Field (1/5)
The Grand Spellbook Tower (Field Spell): This card cannot leave the field unless it is destroyed. At the start of every day phase, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card. During the day, you may target a spellbook card you played this phase. Add it to your hand and immediately replay it. This card is uneffected by card effects as long as you have a monster on your side of the field.

Graveyard

Spellbook of Secrets (Spell): You may play an additional spellbook card this turn. You can only play this card once per turn.

Banished

All Role pms are out!
Ywall have 24 hours to confirm or 10/13 confirm, whichever one is quicker :]

This is one of the many things I’ve meant to clearify publicly, you forget these things when you kind of write up your mechanics posts on the spot.

Q: Are cards reusable each day?
A: Unless told otherwise, yes. The game was design to make it so you only have max 3 copies of 1 card in your deck unless told otherwise. So say Pot of Greed (card is in the same role pm) was used. If you have another copy of it in your deck, you can play it. If 3 of your Pot of Greeds are banished or in the graveyard, you can’t play Pot of Greed anymore until you find a way to put it back into your deck or your hand.

Cards in your draw pool only count as one copy since its not in your deck persay (unless told otherwise)

Votecount

Not voting (13): Everyone

Day started have fun @yugioh
7 to lynch
Day ends May 14, 2018 12:34 PM (Europe: Paris), May 14, 2018 3:34 AM (America: Los Angeles)

Hello!!!

Let’s play mafia!!! Or Yu gi oh!! Or both!!’

LEMME SUMMON A DRAGON!!! RAWR!!!

Summon: Toon Cyber Dragon

Send all actions PRIVATELY to me please.
(Discord or PMs don’t care which)

Cutie Pie played the following card.
Toon Cyber Dragon (Monster | LIGHT): If you control no other monsters you can summon this card without using your normal summon.

Oh god the highlight in dark theme <.<

HI EVERYONE!!! RILEY HERE!!! wiggles hard GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

VOTE: Katsuki cos he meaniehammered in cutie mafia C:

VOTE: Cutie Pie

I support all forms of being mean and bullying.

IF U BULLY ME MY DRAGON WILL EAT UUUUUU RAWRRR

ANTI BULLYING DRAGON!!!

eg oh no

VOTE: soundsofsilence
Only scum bully