Duel Monsters ~D1~ (Abandoned)

Confirm I’ll go cats or beep

Mechanically I guess cats is a better lynch d1, if beehydra can take out a lurker that’s probably closing the mislynch pool a bit

VOTE: CATSWOOF

I DON’T KNOW ANY MECHANICS - JUST COUNTED THE VOTES.

Catspurr (7) - Erika Furudo, Guucy, Srceenplay, Lady Lambadelta, Cutie Pie, The Worst, Katsuki
Guccy (2) - Neymar, Catspurr
beesaysbeep (1) - SoundsofSilence
Lady Lambdadelta (1) - beesaysbeep
Firebringer (1) - GreyICE

No Lynch (1) - Firebringer

7 to lynch
Day ends May 18, 2018 4:05 AM (Europe: Paris), May 17, 2018 7:05 PM (America: Los Angeles)

GOING TO LOCK TOPIC/ERROR CHECK/WAIT FOR ALI

Hey.
I’m sorry but I’m delaying the flip till tomorrow.
There were actions that were sent in more then 36 hours ago, and I want to resolve those first. Then I plan on giving 24 hours for last minute d1 actions since I was absent and not feeling well enough to post for the past 2 days, then I’ll do the flip (I won’t be allowing catspurr to send in actions because she’s dead)

I’m sorry about not being prompt with all of this mostly because I’ve been feeling extremely burnt out for the past few days, I have finals and a paper I need to finish soon, and I’ve just haven’t been feeling well in general.

I would resolve the stuff now and do a flip now but I am fairly tired and I would like to get some rest so I prevent as much fuck ups as possible.

Sorry for the delay :frowning:

I’ll continue this on Wednesday and do everything then, I promise this time!
I have to spend tomorrow on

• Making a presentation
  • Finishing a paper
  • Finishing some last minute tests
  • Finish my Take Home Final.

The semester ends on Tuesday for me so once I finish class on Tuesday I should be able to give this my full attention and hopefully be less burnt out by then and feeling better!

1 Like

@yugioh
I’m dealing with a lot of life stuff atm and I’m dealing with a lot at the moment its making me hard to try to deal with mafia stuff atm.

Let me know through discord dms if you want me to try to find a backup mod to continue running the game until I feel like I can come back to this or just abandon the game

I personally want to abandon the game because I don’t think I will be able to find a backup mod that will want to try to deal with this game due to how complex it is, but if people want me to I will try to find one that I will find will be able to run this to the best of their ability. If I can’t find one I’ll abandon the game and keep in mind that I’m going to try to find someone who is used to processing mechanically complciated stuff.

I would have never modded this if I knew I was going to go through what I am currently going through. I realize this is a shitty thing to do and I’m really fucking sorry for delaying this for so long.

@yugioh The game continues
Sorry for bailing like this I just can’t deal with this atm.
Luckily, @jjh927 will be able to run this till I am able too get back to it.
Again sorry for bailing on this I know its a dick move but life.

His discord is Jay Hatt#4210 so I will be fowarding all information I have to him atm :]

1 Like

Beesaysbeep plays the following card
Sage with Eyes of Blue (Monster | LIGHT): When this card is normal summoned, you can send this card to the graveyard and send one monster from your deck to your graveyard. If you do, special summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Beesaysbeep uses Sage with Eyes of Blue’s effect to send itself and the following card to the graveyard.
White Stone of the Ancients (Monster | LIGHT): If this card is sent to the graveyard, at start of the next cycle all cards you control are uneffected by card effects.

Beesaysbeep special summons Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Normal | LIGHT): To normally summon this card you must tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field. This card has no other special effects.

Beesaysbeep returns Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the deck to special summon the following card:
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (Monster | LIGHT): This card cannot be normally summoned. If you control a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, you may send it back to the deck: special summon this card. This card cannot be targetted by card effects. This card’s name becomes “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” while it is on the field. Once per day you can target a player: destroy their field.

Okay, so I’m following through on giving everyone 24 hours to do any yugioh action shit. This is essentially still the day, but the thread is locked and I’ll just be resolving any cards you want to play. As Alisae said, catspurr won’t be able to send in actions because she’s dead, buuuuut the flip is only coming when these 24 hours are up.

You have until May 27, 2018 2:00 AM (Europe: Paris), May 26, 2018 5:00 PM (America: Los Angeles) for that.

@yugioh

Katsuki sets one card.

Srceenplay sends his two Red-Eyes Black Dragons to the graveyard to special summon the following card:
Meteor Comet Black Dragon (Monster | DARK): During the night you can target a player. You will learn if their off-field ability can kill, block, or investigate someone during the night (You get your result in “they can kill, block, or investigate during the night” “no they cannot perform any of those actions during the night” or “no result”)

Neymar plays the following card:
Spellbook of Secrets (Spell): You may play an additional spellbook card this turn. You can only play this card once per turn.

Then Neymar plays the following card:
The Grand Spellbook Tower (Field Spell): This card cannot leave the field unless it is destroyed. At the start of every day phase, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card. During the day, you may target a spellbook card you played this phase. Add it to your hand and immediately replay it. This card is uneffected by card effects as long as you have a monster on your side of the field.

Guccy uses the additional summon from Gilasaurus to summon the following card:
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy (Monster | WATER): During the day, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card.

Guccy then plays the following card:
Spellbook of Secrets (Spell): You may play an additional spellbook card this turn. You can only play this card once per turn.

Guccy then uses the effect of The Grand Spellbook Tower, which adds Spellbook of Secrets to their hand and immediately replays it.

Guccy then plays the following card, targeting Srceenplay’s Meteor Comet Black Dragon:
Spellbook of Power (Spell): Target a monster on the field. If that monster uses its abilities during the current day phase, you may play an additional spellbook card. If it uses its abilities during the night, at the start of the next day you may play an additional spellbook card.

Guccy then plays the following card:
Spellbook of Judgment (Spell): If you play 5 or more Spellbooks during this turn, you may special summon a monster from your deck. If you are the High Priestest of Prophecy, instead you may summon 2 monsters instead of 1 from your Off-Field Ability and use 2 Off-Field Abilities instead of 1. (NOTE: this does not count your summon)

Guccy special summons the following card:
Dark Magician (Monster | DARK): To summon this card normally you must tribute two monsters on your side of the field. Once during the night, you can target a player. You will learn the type of actions that were performed on that player, if any.

Guccy sets 1 card.

@yugioh

The day is over now.

Catspurr has been… wait, what? Alisae, we’re gonna have words. CHILDREN could be reading this game. Think of the children, damnit. I can fix this.

Catspurr has been sent to the shadow realm. They were Substitoad, representing Frogs. They were aligned with the town, and their full role PM is beneath.

catspurr Role PM

Hello catspurr, you are Substitoad representing Frogs.
You are aligned with the Town.

Off-Field Abilities
Instead of drawing cards, during the night you can target a player. They will recieve an additional card from you. You will not know what the card is, but you know that you gave them this card and that it can carry potentially powerful effects.
You start the game with the following card on your field:

• Mass Driver (Continuous Spell): This card cannot leave your field no matter what. Everytime you tribute a monster, put 1 counter on this card. Once this card gains 20 counters, you can remove all of the counters on this card to target a player. They will be machoized and vanillalized pernamently, and their field will be nuked. No cards can be placed onto their field. This effect can only be used twice per game.

Deck
Substitoad (Monster | WATER): During the day and as many times as you want, you can tribute one card on your side of the field to summon one “Frog” monster from your deck.

Dupe Frog (Monster | WATER): As long as this card is on the field all WATER monsters you control are uneffected by card effects.

Swap Frog (Monster | WATER): Once per game and during the day, you can send 1 WATER monster from the deck to the graveyard to summon this card in addition to your normal summon. When this card is summoned, you can send 1 WATER monster from your deck to your graveyard. Once per day you can send 1 WATER monster back from your field to your deck to immediately normal summon one Frog monster that is not “Swap Frog.”

Ronintoadin (Monster | WATER): During the day, if this card is in your graveyard you can banish 1 Frog monster in your graveyard to special summon this card.

Des Frog (Monster | WATER): Once per day you can target 1 card on the field: destroy it.

Beelze Frog (Monster | WATER): If this card is tributed you can target a player: That player will not draw any cards at the start of the next day.

Flip Flop Frog (Monster | WATER): If this card is tributed, you can target a player: All cards on the field will go back into their deck.

Unifrog (Monster | WATER): If this card is tributed, you can target a card: Negate its effects for the rest of the day.

Poison Draw Frog (Monster | WATER): If this card is tributed you may draw an additional card at the start of the next day. This effect can only be used once per cycle.

Treeborn Frog (Monster | WATER): If this card is in your graveyard you can special summon it. This effect can only be used once per cycle.

You will win the game when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Night 1 has begun! Send in your night actions or get a healthy night’s sleep. You have until Invalid date, at which point the night will end and day 2 will begin.

LadyLambdadelta and GreyICE both requested replacement.

Momrangal replaces LadyLambdadelta effective immediately.

Still searching for a GreyICE replacement.

Night is gonna be staying frozen at 24 hours until I get a replacement for GreyICE.

parsec replaces GreyICE.

Night 1 timer resumes and ends at May 30, 2018 8:00 PM (Europe: Paris), May 30, 2018 11:00 AM (America: Los Angeles).

Brief update- yeah, night deadline has passed but I need to clarify something before I do flips and I have an exam later so flips will be coming later rather than sooner.

Wow, it sure is great to have a good night’s sleep after playing yugioh with your friends, right? Wait a minute? Two friends are missing!

Momrangal and the worst have been sent to the shadow realm.

The worst was alligned with the town and was Traptrix Rafflesia, representing Traptrix.

The Worst Role PM

Hello Maxwell Puckett the worst, you are Traptrix Rafflesia representing Traptrix.

Off-Field Abilities
You can play trap cards from your hand.
You can only set 2 traps per day.

Deck
Traptrix Myrmello (Monster | EARTH): If this card is summoned from the deck you can target 1 of your set spell or trap cards: Send it back to the deck and if you do change it with a different spell or trap card instead. If this card is special summoned from the graveyard you can target 1 card on the field: destroy it.

Traptrix Atrax (Monster | EARTH): Trap cards cannot be negated and their activation cannot be stopped. Also spell and trap cards you control cannot be targetted by card effects.

Traptrix Dionea (Monster | EARTH): If this card is summoned from the deck you can target 1 Traptrix monster in your graveyard and summon it onto your side of the field. If this card is specila usmmoned from the graveyard you can target 1 trap card in anyone’s graveyard and set it to your side of the field.

Traptrix Mantis (Monster | EARTH): When this card is normal summoned, special summon 1 traptrix card and resolve all of its effects.

Traptrix Rafflesia (Monster | EARTH): This card can only be special summon by tributing 2 monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot be summoned by other ways. Traptrix cards you control are uneffected by card effects. Twice per game and once per night, you may target someone. If they perform an action, their field will be destroyed.

Trap Hole (Trap): Target 1 monster on the field that was summoned this phase and destroy it

Bottomless Trap Hole (Trap): This card can only be played once per game. Target 1 player who summoned a monster this phase; banish any monsters they summoned this phase that are on their field and that player cannot perform any more actions during the rest of this cycle.

Floodgate Trap Hole (Trap): All monsters except yours that were summoned this phase are flipped face down and cannot be flipped face up until the end of the next cycle.

Time-Space Trap Hole (Trap): Send all special summoned monsters that were summoned last cycle and this cycle to their respective decks.

Traptrix Trap Hole (Trap): Banish all monsters face down who have activated their effects this cycle and last cycle.

Treacherous Trap Hole (Trap): If you have no other trap cards in your graveyard, destroy all cards on the field except your own.

Momrangal was also aligned with the town and was Yata Garasu, representing the Yata Lock.

Momrangal Role PM

Hello Lady Lambdadelta Momrangal, you are Yata Garasu representing the Yata Lock.

Off-Field Abilities
Instead of 5 cards you have 3 cards in your draw pool.
During twilight, all monsters you control will go back to your deck. Yata Garasu, if played, will go back to your hand.
You can play Yata Garasu in addition to your normal summon.
You may play monsters during the night phase.
Also you share a neighbourhood with [This part did not make the 4kids cut.]. You do not know their alignment(s) but they are informed of your flavor.

Deck
Yata Garasu (Monster | WIND): This card cannot be played on Day 1 until 4 real life days into Day 1. When this card is played, target a player. That player cannot draw or play cards during the next day phase and for the rest of the current day phase. At the end of the day, if this card is on the field, return it to it’s owners hand. This card is uneffected by other card effects.

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Monster | DARK): To special summon this monster, you must banish a Light and a Dark monster from your field or graveyard. This cannot be special summoned in any other way. During the day, you can destroy all cards on the field and discard cards in all player’s hands. You cannot play any other cards after using this effect. This card can only be played once per game.

Chaos Sorceror (Monster | DARK): To special summon this monster, you must banish a Light and a Dark monster from your field or graveyard. During the day, target a monster on the field: banish it.

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (Monster | LIGHT): To special summon this monster, you must banish a Light and a Dark monster from your field or graveyard. This cannot be special summoned in any other way. During the day, you may either destroy 2 cards on the field OR target a card on the field: Banish it. This card can only be played once per day.

Dark Magician of Chaos (Monster | DARK): Upon summoing this card, target a spell card in any player’s graveyard. That spellcard will return to it’s owner’s hand AND you will gain a copy of it.

D.D. Warrior Lady (Monster | LIGHT): Once per day, target 1 monster on the field. Banish both this and that card. Both this and that card will return to their owner’s fields at the start of the next day phase.

Sangan (Monster | DARK): Once per day, target 1 monster on the field: Destroy this card and the target. If this card is destroyed, you can special summon one monster from your deck.

Magician of Faith (Monster | LIGHT): Upon summoning this card, you may target a spellcard in any player’s graveyard. Return that spellcard to that player’s hand. They may play that card again during the phase. You can play an additional monster the turn this is played, including Magician of Faith.

Day 2 will begin in the next thread located here.

You can find all game topics by clicking on the “yugioh” tag.