Dub Thee Game Thread

This is even better because you also hit the NK target. Otherwise somebody else would have died.

@Drifter are you playing this game? It would be nice at this point if you could give us some thoughts.

i havenā€™t played forum mafia before, so i havent been interacting a whole lot because you all seem to understand this a lot more than me sorry. uh i do agree that solar has come off as kinda scum-y

Check me and Andres tonight, por favor

No

He is technically on the list but I donā€™t agree with it so heā€™s spiritually not on the list

I donā€™t see why not, sure.

Andres being locked in helps smooth the rest of the game a lot, and if he turns out to be playing the scum game of his life then we only have one left to find (or we win if we can get scum today!)

Thanks

The other thing is if solar is in the donā€™t touch list the donā€™t touch list is too big, so. Of all the people on the list he has the least reason to be there.

free win :blobby:

king and queen should be safe too since parity killer is a bigger threat.

If youā€™re on the scumteam with a newcomer you should probably tell them not to sus chess moving forward.

in future games

?

you had to do something for your win. I could get lynched and still win :slight_smile:

Huh

f r e e : b l o b b y :

I donā€™t have any problem getting checked. I mean, Iā€™m definitely not this good as Scum so itā€™s a bit of a waste but if it gives everyone peace of mind sure.

This was my thinking too. I just think the pool would get so much smaller. But we can wait a day itā€™s no big deal. After a certain point so many people will be dubbed that itā€™ll be easy to tell.

I think having the two of us locked locked makes the game a lot easier