Dub Thee Game Thread

Btw for whoever asked, we’re generally not interested in policy TKs, but we are generally pro-killing lurkers. Occasionally we’ll kill for toxicity in certain circumstances.

You know, I’m going to give this some thought. I shouldn’t dismiss your skepticism out of hand. Most of why I think Chess is Town has to do with #257. Why try and instigate the lynch of a potential Scum buddy with 1 vote that had all of the powers outlined in the flip?

Imo chess is not a problem for today

And why defend Xerjr2 when under pressure as the alternative wagon when they are now (essentially) Confirmed Town?

Also he’s like 55% of why leaf died yesterday

Also I’m still alive

I agree. I’m just trying to figure out why the focus on Chess’ reaction to the NK but not on some of the other (perhaps more meaningful) contributions. Because if we hadn’t had a Scum flip by now, fine. But we did, and Chess was one of four key votes needed to make it happen.

I am also trying to figure out why chess’ reaction is scummy. I personally view him as mostly town.

Votecount as of post #589

Lenni (3): chesskid3, row666, xerjr2

Not Voting (9): Kuma, DoggoPlays, Drifter, JacksonVirgo, Solarkoid, EqsyLootz, Lenni, Andresvmb, Nanook

Why are my scum-reads always town-read by everyone else? Lmfao great
VOTE: chesskid3

hi, i just wanted to get a post in but i was busy with school and some personal stuff today so i missed everything, but i’ll try to catch up as much as possible tmrw

Erika is now a Hydra with BeeBoy!

For all intents and purposes I’m just replacing beeboy. I have not nor plan to talk to him.

Is anyone confirmed? Not voting chesskid.

Yeah.
Pretty much she’s just playing his slot and if he wants to say stuff then I’ll let him until his slot dies.

Well now I just want to kill you on principle

VOTE: Lenni

I just assumed this was on the counter wagon to scum, they weren’t. Trash wagon UNVOTE

Okay this was a mess
I didn’t have fun whilst reading.
Good morning everyone, I’ve come to state my opinion.
Okay first of all facts. King and Queen do not know who they are dubbing, Mafia can get dubbed as well.
Not only that but some can dub themselves. cmon. If queen and king are geniuses, which by looking at this game, I do not know if they are, we can deduct that Row has the same chances of being a scum as was before the duh, however my standpoint has shifted.
Either Doggo and Row are scumteam or Doggo is dumb. I doubt the latter highly.

Okay anyways im going to study now and will be back in a few hours. have fun yall xoxo
I’m not voting anyone.

We shouldn’t be voting anyone until @Lenni gets in here and claims a dub target (then dubs them if they are in fact the queen–or the real queen dubs someone else).

If they don’t do this real fucking soon we’re just going to assume they aren’t the queen and kill them.