Draft Vengeful Round 2 Game 2

Welcome to game 2 of draft vengeful! I am your mafia mod, Josh. @M2H is also a mod.

The playerlist for this game is

For this game, role PMs went out on 451 because not all players actively use discord so there is a potential for OGI otherwise.

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A ROLE YOU ARE VT.

Setup:
3x Day 1 Vengeful Townies
1x Day 1 Vengeful Mafia Goon
1x Mafia Godfather

Here is how we did the draft. M2H drafted Town, I drafted Mafia. We did:
STSTSTSTTT
Then, M2H and I both privately decided who would be playing in game 1 and game 2. When we had both decided, we posted them simultaneously. After seeing the playerlist, I selected the Godfather.

This will be about a 72 hour day. Ties are resolved by mafia at deadline. Majority kills.

Good luck!

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A ROLE YOU ARE VT

Wtf guys

VOTE: Nanook

1 Like

@Josh I didn’t receive a role PM

Why does the other game have 90 posts already wtf i’m in the wrong game

Key is obvtown here right
Ogi lol

Am i right @Nanook

Idk what you’re talking about but sure

I just think it’s fucking rude to put us (me) in game 2. I’m sure you’re all nice and all but I’m tired of being treated like a second class citizen

1 Like

Hahaha are you Scum again?

1 Like

I think I get why you did this.

Do you?

Share with the class Andres

Guys I know we’re the B-listers but cmon

Chess town never reconsider Urist maybe town depending on the key thing

Pitter patter let’s get at er

1 Like

In the other game, one of you was Scum. You’re probably thinking the 50/50 applies here too. That or you were pinged by the “Wtf guys” but I doubt it.

Letterkennyy ayyyy

1 Like

To be honest, there’s a low probability you’re both Town here FMPOV. And if you were on the same Scum Team you never vote him here, you try and power wolf to victory. So yeah, kind of makes sense.

But whatever, that’s me trying to get in your head and I can be way off of course. So if not that maybe tell us what you were thinking.