Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

In case anybody cares, I voted for Cheeky because I wanted to move out of Srceen (given the competing claims). I don’t buy DS’ argument though (I understand that you want to be able to evaluate vote movement and thought that starting a different competing wagon was a good way to do it), but why not just let it happen instead of forcing it while saying out loud what you are doing? Now I’m regretting where I landed, though I think we all know it made sense to end somewhere between the two. Whatever.

I’m out of here. If that really counts as a hammer then I have other things to do. Good night.

i know srceen’s role so if he wants to retract the claim and claim something else he has to nk me.

My reads and reasons have yet to be challenged on a cheeky red flip.

Should out the claim Urist

no u

i’m really tempted to say something ridiculous so that he’s forced to stick with it if he’s town and scum happen to nk me.

I do see scum killing you regardless ngl

ok you guys twisted my arm, here’s srceen’s abilities:

• true wuv: you have the ability to make yourself lovers with a person and gain the ability to chat with them.
  • tuff wuv (passive): you will automatically attempt to kill your lover every night.

no pls god no pls

also literally the only good thing about my role is information, which i’ll relay to srceen tonight. so if i die just press him for the info. it should be rather obvious what the info is if i flip tho.
and no i’m not a mason.

You are setting yourself up to be NKd and setting srceen up to take the blame.
If I’m killed, kill srceen, not good Urist.

so what happens if cheeky flips green?
lemme guess, i still get to die

If Cheeky flips green we lynch Skitter obviously

or vig shoots them.

Should this thread be locked?

Cheeky has been hammered!

Vote Count 2.FINAL

Cheeky (7): RedFlavor, Erika Furudo, catspurr, skitter30, DS, Nanook, Andres
skitter30 (3): Riley Cake, Cheeky, Urist
Srceenplay (1): Nanook,

Not Voting (3): ActionDan, Srceenplay,

1 Like

Send in night actions now.

@dbup

Deadline is October 31, 2018 3:00 AM

15 hours remaining, some of you do not forget to send in actions please.

@dbup