Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

They always scum read me and want me lynched but seem to have just given me a town pass this game

I would say 2-3

That’s to pool to look in

your play hasn’t been stunning but the role you claimed makes me very strongly suspect that you’re town. at least enough to give you a pass til lylo.

cheeky not being here doesn’t look great tbh

Not really here but sorta here. I’m skimmed. I think between skitters and cheeky I’d probably rather kill cheeky. Given my prior townread on her, and the fact she claims to have holstered it for a reason that makes sense
seems more likely to be cheeky as scum than skitters. Possible that they’re both town with similar roles with different limitations? But yeah, kinda seems unlikely, since cheeky presumably would’ve put those out there sooner if they existed.

VOTE: Cheeky

^L-1^

@Cheeky should really fullclaim before someone hammers.

and VOTE: skitter30 so that i can be on what is probably the correct side of this lynch.

i’m really interested in why you believe cheeky over me

(or, more precisely, i’m interested in your progression of believing the person you were voting when they made the claim)

i believe that you’re both jailkeepers.
i don’t believe that you’re town.

I probably don’t have time to fully catch up and comment today, but I’ll catch up on stuff at the start of D2. Assuming there’s a vig, I’d say shoot skitters if cheeky flips town, if they flip scum
dunno, I’d usually say holster, but if you’ve got a good scumread, a shot to give us another flip is probably not a bad thing after a stalled D1.

also i don’t have limitations beyond counting as a protective wrt ds’s claim

a couple of things:

• your role has no limitations, which is more what i’d expect of a scum role (you might also just be lying about not having limits). you said you’d be able to concoct something as scum, but I’d be interested in hearing what kind of limitations you could dream up that wouldn’t open you up to either being caught in a lie or having to skip out on roleblocking people.
  • you didn’t ask cheeky to clarify her role / cheeky generally seems more open to the idea that you both could be town. because as we all know, only a Sith scum deals in absolutes. immediately seeing the situation as a 1v1 is a scummy behaviour.
  • cheeky probably would have not dropped a jk claim on the thread if she were scum, i imagine she’d embellish a bit to make her role seem more town.

Skitter did claim first, so the logic of “why would scum skitter 1 v 1 here” doesn’t hold up I gesso.

• prob something along the lines of loyal even-night jk; maybe non-consecutive night instead of even-night
  • cuz having two jks in a 12p is bizarre. i know that i’m a jk and since i doubt that there are two that would imply that she’s lying
  • honestly i don’t think that she knows enough about the game to come up with a claim that seemed townie. i kinda think she just yolo’d it

(also you’re saying i’m scummy for not having modifiers that i’d have to make up, but it’s townie of her not to embellish her role? that’s a bit of a double-standard)

Distracted? Are you Scum here?

VOTE: Cheeky

That’s a slip, and we need to punish it. If this flips Town, then something is wrong.

Funny, it didn’t register with me either. I had to go back.

• yeah that’s what i’m saying, you could make up mods for your role, but it’d prevent you from blocking people on half the nights in the game (unless you wanted to risk getting caught in a lie).
  • having two announcers in a game is bizarre but here we are.
  • she would have buddies as scum to make stuff up for her, unless they’re afk i guess.
  • she is saying she has mods to her role, but hasn’t claimed them.

also andres just hammered not surprising but zzz

this is why we can’t have nice things, people shouldn’t vote on catchup posts with 2.5h left to deadline

VOTE: Skitter30

I doubt it. Ugh one of you is probably Scum.

1 Like