Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

lol

Aye.

if nanook used his power it wonā€™t even register on the last VC

Nah I could say hey: Im nullifying protection on these three people: Mafia shoot in here etc etc

Why would they kisten to you ā€¦?

ya lmao

Whats the point of voting him if it just stops the lynch?

Because if thats the only chance they have at killing someone?

Cause if Iā€™m telling the truth it doesnā€™t matter, if Iā€™m lying you kill me today instead of using a lynch tomorrow to do it.

in case heā€™s just lying for whatever reason.

Iā€™m sure they would just rather take the chance and shoot within the other 6-8 people or whatever, rather than trying to help town heh

Right, u turn protectives off

Why cant they just shoot any of the other random people?

Fair enough

Nanook if you already did it might as well check if youre telling the truth

VOTE: nanook

This sucks
Because now everyone can pile onto nanook and we wonā€™t get info

I mean yeah

Were not going to have a usable flip today or tonight now if heā€™s telling the truth

Then you shouldnā€™t have tried to lynch me :man_shrugging:

And even though nanook said this is bad logicā€¦ what if him and neymar are scumbuddies and its potentially saving him too.

Ya he could have voted erika like he said. But scum do weird things. Maybe he couldnā€™t be sure of an erika lynchā€¦ or didnt want to look opportunistic.

/paranoid thoughtsā€¦ venting said thoughts

1 Like

I didnt!

Could there be a bus driver in play, which would make the ability to stop a scum kill useableā€¦ if bus driver switches killer and killee

I know it sounds like Iā€™m jumping through hoops hereā€¦ but I just trying to see if there is a way nanooks role could be scum

Dude. I meanā€¦if scumNanook and scumNeymar are up for lynch, unless Erika is also scum there, scumNanook ALWAYS jumps to her. Thereā€™s no reason not toā€”thereā€™s no towncred for scumNanook or scumNeymar if the other is lynched, so scumNanook always tries for the mislynch there.

I do weird things as scum, not stupid things.