Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

but why would he make me untargetable instead of his scumfriends?

Sounds fair

Why did you think you would be a target Urist?

Why are you vpting me?

And was your use expended even though it failed? You probably already mentioned this but enlighten me

Yes, I was told that it had failed but that it would count as my one shot being used.

I decided that your slot is causing to much wifom and needs to be sorted.
Anyway, fr now that is what i have decided.
I may decide differently before EOD.

Keep in mind we are ahead in this game and can still afford to sort some iffy town.

I would be happy with you, ursit, srceenplay or nolynch.

I thought you did not like DS’s tunnel on me? Also why are tou ok with lynching lovers? What do you think about what Urist pointed out about srceen?

I am not happy with Urist bringing in all of these outside things into this game.
I think the odds are good that there is one scum in the 4 on the personal boards.
I agreed basically not to lynch there today.

Which brings me back to you or Nolynch.
I can see me voting for DS as well, but not today.
Just because I am not happy with the tunnel tacking does not make it a scum tell.
It can be, but I have never played with DS so I don’t know with him.

But dont you think it is townier to bring that? Because it makes a good reason for srceen to be a town, and unless srceen is urists scumfriend, I dont see Urist trying this hard to defend a town as a scum.

Also what is the point of no lynch?

Who claimed lovers?

posts like these read townie

ugh, why am i conflicted

We have another night of night actions to sort out things tomorrow.

im gonna try some votal analysis and see if it helps us at all

Wait was it neighbors actually, srceen and urist

lollll absolutely no use going by eod votals,

Srceen neighborized Urist using his one shot action

Screen/Urist were ever only Neighbours from the start.

ActionDan and Andre claim Masons but then Andre made a joke about being Lovers because apparently the characters they have a lovers in the comic book or whatever the hell it is that this games flavour is based around.

WELCOME TO DS’ BIG LIST OF EVERY SINGLE VOTE IN THE GAME
sorted by who voted

Votes by people

ActionDan: Nanook, Nanook |
Andres: Skitter | riley, srceenplay, neymar*, skitter** |
catspurr: Neymar | neymar, srceenplay, srceenplay, neymar | urist, nolynch, mantis
DS: Erika, Mantis, Erika, Nanook | mantis, srceenplay, Mantis, Neymar | mantis, nanook, Mantis
Erika Furudo: Neymar, Catspurr, Neymar, DS, Srceenplay | urist, srceenplay, srceenplay, Neymar, Urist, neymar, neymar |
Mantis/Gtacc: DS, Erika, Skitter, Nanook, Neymar, Nanook | DS, skitter, DS, Andres, Neymar | nanook, ActionDan, Riley, ActionDan, Riley, Andres, nanook, DS
Nanook: Riley, Neymar | mantis, srceenplay, neymar | mantis
Neymar/Cheeky: Srceenplay | skitter |
Srceenplay: Andres, Mantis, Nanook | DS, Andres, DS | cats
Riley Cake/Mylo: Neymar, Catspurr | skitter | Mantis
skitter30: Mantis, Cats, Erika, Neymar, Nanook | mantis, srceenplay, neymar | nanook
Urist: Skitter, Skitter, Neymar | skitter, neymar, skitter | skitter, andres, riley, DS

*hammer vote
** likely didnt count
| indicates the end of a day phase

I sorted this alphabetically on the voter side but kept the original names of the replacement slots first and those were the names that i used in the list (even if the replacement had swapped in already when the vote was made) it made more sense to keep it consistent.