Demonic Mafia Town Win!

Well I did get shot by confirmed scum with what is obviously a limited kill.

Like I feel like I’ve explained this a lot by now

But ok let’s go over it again.

Demons are town, Angels are scum.

Only Elwood has flipped angel.

Divine Entities claimed there are 4 scum. Both claimed this.

Chesskid claimed to get Rosen’s role. Andrés claimed to get Erika’s. The mechanics of how this came about are uncertain.

It was claimed rosen was town by chesskid and Erika was scum by Andrés.

Taken at face value and the fact that the game isn’t over yet means one of the DE’s was scum. It is highly likely that scum was chesskid based on his refusal to say what exactly rosen’s role was and the fact there was a kill on eli when chesskid was still alive but Andrés wasn’t.

There are still no town killing roles in the game. It is confirmed I have a BP. This does not make sense for a scum role.

So mechanically it should be obvious I’m cleared.

But if that’s not enough, what immediate benefit did shooting me have from a scum perspective. It had none. I was a candidate to die regardless. Mainly because people could not place Chesskid as scum at the time. Eli for all his godlike powers couldn’t either. Then Andrés blew up etc. Chesskid was lynched and the rest follows.

If you have problems with that go ahead and state them aside from relying on an old eli read before he could completely disseminate the gamestate.

Any way we misread the Elwood/M2H interaction?

It would have to be a full committed busing, that even when tempted by a town lynch he stuck his neck out to commit to vote for M2H with a vote to make it 3v3.

Counterpoint: Rosen got to three first.

I’ll look back to check

Tbh though we don’t know if a town killing role flipped or not because there are no flips so I don’t feel comfortable clearing you off that. Plus the DEs had a night kill so that could have been like the “town” killing role

Eli would have used a kill if he had one I’m sure. Maybe Rosen had one? But then there’s the whole silence thing still unaccounted for along the roleblock, unless last scum has both which I guess isn’t too much of a stretch.

And sure if you want to think a single kill controlled jointly by 1 scum and 1 town DE can be a useful kill for town then sure, but then I can outguess the mod again and ask why bother giving scum a BP just for that.

Well it depends on when Erika would have summoned the DEs and whether scum knew that the DEs were scum?

Erika probably activated them earlier? I’d assume scum would know each other. especially in a game without flips.

From what Andres said, it was activated upon Erika’s death

VOTE: ActionDan

I don’t have the cojones to vote DS here against the reads of Dusk and Elli even tho it very well could be him. If it is you DS, then gj.

Meh,

If it’s Mewtwo he deserves it and we’ll crown him Lord Vader.

VOTE: ActionDan

1 Like

@Nanook

it wasnt me town wins gg

cool cool

Never playing flipless again

1 Like

yeah I have to say that flipless kinda made me not want to play after a while.

1 Like

Dan was the last scum, congrats.

It wasn’t fucking flipless ffs. How did you not get that AN ANGEL wasn’t on the same side as you, a Demon.

1 Like

i did ftr

and ppl kept ignoring me

I’ll post the full setup and get elli to post the private topics tomorrow probably.

Was never actually flipless though—DE’s received info on Angel to Demon ratio, once they entered thread you got flips except for the DE who flipped the same (again, an ANGEL not being on the same side as a DEMON was a pretty easy distinction to make I think).