@Srceenplay read on @WhemeStar?

Town

this is the one that did it for me

you know the one that actually has logic in it

please do tell everyone about how great wheme logic is

here is my logic,
elwood scum
probably looking for one more
that makes me say its in one of the unkillable today, lowers the odds of hitting scum d1

Woah woah woah both have logic

If that’s the case my guess would be 2 scum in the killables and 1 scum in the unkillable. Assuming Elwood is scum here

You are right.
It’s 13p so almost for sure 3scum
That leads me to believe my thought even more. At least one of the devine is scum.

Can we get more votes on elli

wtf is even happening

i thought i was good here but im back to being not good again

I’m confused at what you find so confusing.

I’ve read this thread like 4 times over now and I don’t understand how any of this bears any resemblance to mafia the way I know it

Even in the much more chill places I’ve played this is still completely different than what I would expect in any case

Like what do you expect to be happening vs. what is happening.

People are giving reads, some are right, some are wrong.

The reads I’m seeing feel like people are just calling people town or mafia without anything behind them. Like I can see some of the things but it feels a lot more like everyone is just out here like “look at this post its scum/town” without actually giving anything more. It’s really disheartening to see from my end of things

Which reads do you not get, I can follow almost everyone’s thought process so I can explain them.

What ones are wrong?

Are you used to people going super “in depth” on things vs. just zeroing on one or two things and rolling with it? That turns out to be more contrived most of the time and I think it even lowers accuracy.