Demonic Mafia Town Win!

elwood claimed a red check on me

He tried to at least. Didn’t read as a bus tbh

So andres +1 or just 2 more

VOTE: Chesskid3

I’m obviously not Scum here unless you think I threw my Partner under the bus in the stupidest way.

I mean if you’re really saying you can’t be scum because Elwood got lynched :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Not because he got lynched genius. Because of what I said that got him lynched.

I mean this seems like taking credit for something that was 100% happening regardless

But ok us talking isn’t really going to get anywhere so I’ll be here waiting for others

Yep, I’m taking all that credit for somehow having the inside knowledge that Elwood was lying about communicating with me.

Oh wait, that’s maybe because I’m the only one who could have possibly known that? You pretending to be so thick about it is what’s making me certain you’re just Scum here.

Hey! I did say something. Go look.

Dan, I apologize. At some point after the game you’ll read my chat with Chess and you’ll see how that came about. However, I will say that Chess suggested it first, and I agreed after admitting that I hadn’t paid that much attention to the game. Those are the facts.

I still bear blame for agreeing to it, so it doesn’t absolve me or anything. But this is how it came about.

Elwood was trying to set me up for a mislynch since here btw. Just putting it out there.

He also said that the mod told him that you two were the same alignment

Which is not likely something he would do if you are both scum

Zzz just decide if you’re willing to lock into lynching andres immediately after me I see where this parade of dumbassery terminates

Well I know this for a fact but others need to pick up on it.

Let’s see what you flip first.

You don’t get to opine on the subject thanks

I can opine on whatever I want thanks.