Demonic Mafia Town Win!

It doesn’t matter if he looks better or worse. He’s either right and we’re golden or he’s wrong and we kill him for it later.

Wrong and wrong

This topic will automatically close in 6 hours.

squaaad

VOTE: xRosen

Double lurker TK almost feels like policy at this point tbh

What’s 451’s take on this because it’s usually shit

@Nanook are we able to ask for deadline extensions?

considering all the lynch shenanigans claimed thus far I’ll park on M2H in case of tricks.

VOTE: M2H

Hypee

VOTE: M2H

I believe in a flip

…and it’s a tie again.

The choice is resolving a ~pseudo~ 1v1 now or later. I don’t think there’s a guarantee DE’s will talk to us normally tomorrow. And it seems no one has a clue how to interact with them aside from M2H’s claim of being able to talk to them at some point (one/both? how does this work again?) and Elwood getting alignment information nightly.

I want to resolve this now, but I can understand if people want to push it into tomorrow

Correction: I’ve been getting PMs from Clem each day. D1 I guess it’s because I happened to be around when Andres (I’m guessing it’s Andres) was. D2 I received a PM 32 minutes after M2H claimed. It seems likely that his claim was what caused Andres/chesskid to contact me, but why I was told he wasn’t aligned to me, instead of say, “M2H has been caught in a lie” is curious.

(This could also all be a coincidence)

At the same time I don’t know a lick about what powers Andres/chesskid have. What we know: the ability to contact me / riddle the thread, so a cop (parity in this case…) doesn’t seem too out there, because they seem exempt from the twilight rules.

ok so its a day message? Was it in quotes or anything, verbatim or could you tell if it was tailored by the mod? Did it look at all like the riddles?

I don’t want to quote my role PM

but Clem has been replying to my role PM with the “results”. the verbatim is about exactly as I’ve said it: there’s no flavor or riddles. I’m not sure if this is an intentional limit or if whoever is sending me the messages has much choice in what they send me.

Something I’ve been considering after all the flavor and riddle text in this game is that these messages have been out of place. I don’t know how to really say it. Like whoever sent it thought more would go along with it and it would seem more convincing? Instead they’re just standalone sentences. Or that having messages that seem like alignment checks would seem more authoritative. I’m pretty good at detecting deception and this pinged me.

My interpretation is that that kind of message being passed down via nanook is clean. shurg

Since we are throwing around theories, how about this.
The divine can only talk through Elwood if elwood dies they are forced to enter the game.

VOTE: xrosen

I am lord voldemort

Ahh so the divines are your horcruxes then

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I was trying to encourage srceenplay to figure out I was referring to the riddles and how what he said makes no sense

but yeah let’s get this day moving

that made no sense

Has anyone considered Rosen being silenced?

Just a thought