Demonic Mafia Town Win!

@M2H here

tbh i don’t know this whole situation feels extremely wack to me

M2H reaction to that whole situation and the instant auto vote against the person claiming a guilty on him is townie but this still feels like scum!m2h meta

Idk I’m fine pursuing other avenues today

hmm

so we are presuming elwood’s result came from a god power. I feel like town god powers might very well include investigative powers, and I doubt this is a case of town elwood getting false info from a scum god. Not without a town god power to counter that (unless, possibly, a town god is speaking to a scum player here that is not spilling, but that’s also unlikely). So I lean on lynching M2H but I’m not married to that over say, lynching something like xrosen.

I mean, what in particular makes you say that?

I can guarantee that either elwood, or the person feeding him results, is scum.

Youre being reactive. On Smogon as town you are very aggressively proactive in scum hunting

bingo

I dont know. It doesn’t seem towny to me to get secret messages and pass them off as guilties.
It’s just passing the responsibility of what they are saying.

Personally I would be ignoring messages or discussing them in the open.

Eh, not gonna divide meta by site lines. Gonna go pull up something on elwood real quick

I feel like my town meta on 451 is much different, and probably worse, then my smogon town meta but you can be the judge of that ig.

right, why claim a guilty against me, but then say that you got them from a DE that you don’t know whether they are trustworthy or not?

from the smogon games i’m skimmed i feel like m2h is forced to be more proactive or shit won’t get done lul

Note: The Good ones arent the divine entities. At least not Andres

Then:

I was informed through Clem that Andres is aligned with me

then:

theres a lot going on here in regard to these message claims

All of this is distracting you guys that we need more votes on xrosen

Votecount as of post #677

M2H (2): UFOFever, Elwood
xRosen (2): WhemeStar, Srceenplay
Elwood (1): M2H

Not Voting (5): Ellibereth, DS, ActionDan, Tier, xRosen

I kinda agree with all of these wagons which is interesting

Oh wow we agree on a lot of things!

Stop pocketing me

Which is why I was the founder of Camp Elwood Tells Us Everything He Hears From Andres