Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

I didn’t that much, because to be honest I don’t have any strong feelings about any players here other than Nanook, who I still can’t figure out how to read (and probably never will). I was mostly going through the list and there’s just not enough information that’s been left behind to make any sort of decision that’s well informed. Scum have so far covered their tracks well. But the whole exchange that just occurred seemed odd to me. And now Mantis is on Srceenplay? Like I literally called it. You guys can say whatever you want - the “hypothetical” discussion resulted in a real vote. So don’t come here and pretend that it wasn’t going to lead anywhere, and that it was some sort of innocent conversation.

got it!

You said he was scummy
But why

But was mantis white knighting MS or are they partners?

It’s more likely that MS is Town than not. Defending Scum that might actually be lynched this early would be suicide.

I wouldn’t really mess around with that…

ya maybe you’re right :persevere:

Mostly meta read on srceen. I read through his scum game in the endgame of flapflop, and his play here adheres a lot more closely to his play in that game.
There’s also the cop fakeclaim, which could easily be a scum attempt to look town (especially since it seemed so heavy-handed).
I’m sure I could find more if I actually looked.

Is this you saying he is scummy or towny?

i find srceen scummy yes.

Wasn’t screen town in that game?

Sorry nvm me… You say his scum game

1 Like

I thought Andres was scum in that game though.

I feel like I’m starting to spam this game. Sorry guys

What scum game did i have?

yeah i’m talking about how srceen’s play gels more with the game i linked above, where he was scum.

You said flipfloppers

I feel like you are floundering

Is that clear now?

Yes it is. Ty.