Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

VOTE: ANDRE.

He is too good at scum, lets teach him to fool us till the last day.
Well, fooled me completely if I am honest :rage:

1 Like

Shit forgot to Bold it.
Oh well, I guess we are all going boldly where no man has gone before.

VOTE: UNVOTE

Hey Cats! Donā€™t worry, I think weā€™re both on the same side this time. Unless youā€™re an ebil cat that is.

Help me out here, what do you make of Skitterā€™s second post?

no idea?
Iā€™m not seeing anything indicative about it.
Should I?

Nah, just trying to get a feel for Skitters. Havenā€™t played with him/her before.

Nor have I.
Looks like they have played with Josh.:grinning:

VC 1-2

Josh: 1 (skitter30)

Urist: 1 (srceenplay)

skitter30: 1 (ActionDan)

ActionDan: 1 (Andresvmb)

Not voting: 9 (Nanook, catspurr, Josh, Metal Sonic, Urist, Parsec, AKFD, Mantis, _fferyllt)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 13, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:
:slight_smile:

Hi folks

hi guys!

Hola.

I wonā€™t be on to post much today. To be honest, this will probably be a lower content game in general from me. Sorry in advanceā€”life is super busy, but I canā€™t pass up a Star Trek game.

im a prophet btw

watch

the next post is going to come from a scum player

Well thereā€™s no way thatā€™s going to be me.

If this ends up being true, I will forever tip my hat to you, sir.

So you are telling us in advance that youā€™re going to be a lurker? I donā€™t know how to feel about this.

A real prophet would vote scum in the RVS

Did you roll scum again?
For what itā€™s worth, I donā€™t think Nanook is the type to feign a real life issue for an excuse to lurk all game.

Iā€™m not suggesting that heā€™s feigning anything. I think having an active Nanook would be very useful. Iā€™m kinda disappointed we wonā€™t get that this game.

Eh, the implication behind the word ā€œlurkerā€ is that the perpetrator is doing it intentionally; the literal meaning is that theyā€™re reading the thread but choosing not to post. Hence in order for him to be a lurker all game heā€™d have to be lying about his RL situation.
Iā€™m gonna assume you maybe didnā€™t consider this when you made your post. I canā€™t say that I disagree with your disappointment at nanook being inanooktive.

Nah doesnā€™t work Urist. Itā€™s not close enough

Town lurks intentionally too sometimes

I had to look it up and Urist is right - using the term ā€œlurkingā€ implies that Nanook is doing it intentionally. This is not what I meant. I should have used the term ā€œflakingā€ or something similar.

Either one will be detrimental to Town. Iā€™m hoping that Nanook still reads and contributes when possible though.