Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

fixed

Anyway, I’m not the one who should be worrying about his interactions with dead scum.

You tried to distance from Cabd at first, then pushed for MS when it looked like you could get that lynch instead.
You also pushed on me with the assumption that I was scum with Cabd, then refused to vote for Cabd. It looks like you already knew what he was going to flip but didn’t want to vote your scumbuddy.

Bauble stolen and replaced with a scarf

I don’t see the case on Josh who started the nearly successful D1 lynch of cabd

Ya I guess not.

Screen isn’t looking that good

@Urist you said you were in the temple w Josh. How did you get an orb? Did you guys come to any conclusions re last scum ?

re: the orb: I just got it at the end of n1, before d2.

In the topic, I was saying it’s most likely in pyx, srceen, cats. Josh was saying it’s in pyx, srceen, Judge. I don’t remember cats saying anything about his reads, although he did confirm for me that pyx likes fencesitting as both alignments. That pretty much leaves me with srceen.

Then there’s still the no-kill last night.

Could be no kill to reinforce doctor claim

I sort of came to the conclusion that it wasn’t cats or pyx. I’ll post more later

Well I came in today ready to vote Screenplay, but I don’t see mafia laying off a kill when they’re pretty decimated.

And I could see a Doc laying off MS after MS twice telling them NOT to protect there last night. So if he IS a Doc, that would seem to increase his chances of successfully targeting who mafia was most worried about.

How so?
I got us through the night without a kill and scum is pissed they weren’t able to kill me.

That’s silly.
That’s not viable for scum to nk

I targeted Andres.
That means scum either targeted me or Andres. We were both NI last night.
So like I said claiming my target doesn’t auto clear them because I was also NI.

Most likely I was targeted and it failed.

Like the Knights of Ni, with the twigs in their hair?

Or does that mean Night Immuned?

A doctor who can protect himself in addition to another player? LOL good one

I can see how such a protection could be achieved, but also cut my teeth on “lynch all liars”.

And if it’s what I’m thinking it could mean Andres is Mafia.
So today it’s going to be much tougher for me to sort.

argh screenplay, why do you have be such a bullshitter?