Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

I really didn’t like that when cabd came into the thread his read list said nanook -> guy I’m bussing. Maybe when he took over the slot he saw that skitters was going after him or maybe it said in the QT to apply pressure to him. Who knows…

1 Like

But where does that kind of thing come from. Seems coincidental

lol, he didn’t say that. that’s something i added when i was trying to prove something.

Or I mean seems too coincidental

Ohhhh hah!

Well then

1 Like

Don’t remember why I said it.

you should start taking some omega-3, your memory seems to be pretty bad

1 Like

Ehh

Well, the Nanook vote from MS was quite short-lived, with him moving immediately back to Screenplay, then today wanting (maybe jokingly) to point to it as spewed town.

At least skitters made a couple of cases on Nanook.

Unless you’re thinking the latter is more scummy than the former?

It’s tough because MS is here and trying. Cabd is just mia. We’re not getting anything from him at all. Like… he kind of deserves the lynch over ms in a way

That combined with the idea of a repossessed… which goes along with MS message he got.
And also aTe has come into play for me as well

puuuuuuuuuuurrrrr

yup, had the same thought. I want to be able to argue harder against cabd lynch than I am.

I only have two hours to talk you guys into lynching urist.

I’m going to play some sc2 mafia arcade

Reads list, towniest to scummiest
  • Mantis - Really don’t think she’s scum. Her back-and-forth regarding the MS/Cabd mess looked legit. She appears to be earnestly trying to figure out who is scum, and is trying to work with the people she thinks is town to decipher the setup. She also hates being scum, so I don’t think she’d be the top poster to this extent if she were.
  • Andres - Looks like town. Good lines of inquiry, healthy stances, etc. If he’s scum, he’s definitely stepped up his already considerable scumgame.
  • Josh - Probably town I guess. If MS is scum Josh is def town. His reasons for voting MS are solid even if I don’t agree with them.
  • Metal Sonic - If Cabd flips town, MS might be scum. I agree with Judge that the constant refusal to claim combined with fearmongering in the way of ‘you’re gonna regret lynching me!!’ is not very town. However, I don’t really find MS scummy otherwise. For him to be scum he’d have to be inventive enough to dream up the fake PM, and cheeky enough to… act like he has. I’m not sure that either of those are true.
  • Judge - I wanna say scum. I still have reservations about Nanook’s behaviour toward the AD wagon (it wouldn’t give us info), and AD’s play in general. However, I tend to scumread emotional play because I’m a heartless robot, and I have a hard time pointing to any one thing Judge did that would be scummy. So I think I have to say probably town.
  • pyx - Still not sure. I really dislike that he spent all day hedging between MS and Cabd. It looks like he was trying to avoid committing to one wagon or the other. He also was rehashing a lot of stuff over and over… I would say, gun to head, he is scum only if one of MS or Cabd is scum. I guess moreso if MS flips scum, since I have so many associatives with Cabdscum already.
  • Srceenplay - A Cabd scum flip would make Srceen look pretty bad. He has been pushing a lynch on dear Urist for a lot of the day, with the theory that I am scum with Cabd. And now that it comes to a Cabd lynch, he would still rather vote for me. Not only that, but he switched from finding Cabd more scummy in #2317 to voting MS in #2666, and he’s never been on Cabd’s case since then. To me, this looks like distancing that disappeared once Srceen saw that MS could likely be lynched.
  • catspurr - The constant hemming and hawing between MS and Cabd looks faked. From my last game where cats was scum, his indecisiveness was really exaggerated, and I feel like I’m seeing that again here. Juxtaposed against the indecision of Mantis or Judge, cats looks a lot less genuine, especially when he votes then unvotes without outside input (#2641/2643). I feel like the chances of cats-scum really goes up if both MS and Cabd are town, since this could easily be the behaviour of scum who knows that we are probably lynching town today.
  • Cabd - If MS flips town, Cabd starts to look real bad. I think Mantis brought up the point about Cabd’s role being too plain for the claimed roles in this setup. _ffery was the only other player with a normal role, and even then, it was a one-shot vig (as opposed to normal vig). Cabd also sat back and let us rip each other apart over his claim, while never pushing MS or even providing his own thoughts on the matter. To me he looks like scum who wants to let MS get lynched while being able to say at the end, “well i didn’t vote him”.
1 Like

Mantis last two post is probably why I said what I said about cabd

Anyone know why the game schedule was chosen to begin with? Just as a natural torture mechanism?