CUTIE MAFIA

ONLY CUTIES ALLOWED IN THIS MAFIA!!! IF YOU SIGN UP THAT MEANS YOU’RE A CUTIE!!! :grin: But it’s okay because even if ya aren’t a cutie you’ll become one when you sign up!!!

The cutie mafia is between the snugglers team and the boopers team!!! the snugglers team vote on someone to send to RILEY’S SNUGGLE PILE during the snuggle phase!!! once they’re in the snugglepile they can’t vote or do anything any more!! the boopers can send snugglers to the snugglepile during the boop phase and also talk secretly :open_mouth:

The snugglers win if they send all the boopers to the snugglepile!!! but the boopers win if they comprisesies half of the remaining cuties!!! snuggle phases last 7 days and boop phases last 2 days!

BOOPERS LIST
1 Supercute Booper! Supercute boopers are just normal boopers that can talk during boop phase and decide who ta boop to the snugglepile!
1 GLOMP BOOPER!!! Glomp boopers are special! at any time during the game, whether or not it’s the boop or snuggle phase, they can send me a message telling me that they wanna glomp a snuggler! when a snuggler gets glomped, both the glomp booper and the snuggler that they glomped go to the snugglepile!

SNUGGLERS LIST
1 megaboop snuggler! megaboop snugglers are snugglers that can harness the power of BOOP even though they’re a snuggler! That means that once per game, they can target someone during the boop phase to boop them and send them to the snugglepile!!! but they can only do it once cos if they booped people too often they wouldn’t be a snuggler anymore…
1 POPULAR CUTIE!!! everyone knows and likes the popular cutie!!! at any time the popular cutie can send a message to me and I’ll reveal them as the POPULAR CUTIE!!! then they can get hugs from fans and sign autographs and stuffsies! C:
4 Supercute snugglers! supercute snugglers are just normal snugglers that can vote for someone to send to the snugglepile during the snuggle phase!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA JOIN!!! Even if you don’t think you’re a cutie ya probably are so join now!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

CUTIES SIGNED UP

1. TN5421
  2. METAL SONIC
  3. ERIKA FURUDO
  4. CHESSKID
  5. GREYICE
  6. KATSUKI
  7. ALISAE
  8. JOSH

I was invited to play, so I’m /in

In cos cutie

So translation:

One scum vengeful and one goon
One IC, one vig, and 4 VTs

nuuuu it’s not! The glomp booper can boop people at any time c: and the megaboop snuggler can only boop oncesies

So correction:

Suicide bombing scum and 1shot town vig

nodnod C: smart cutie!

2 Likes

/in

1 Like

MOMMA CUTIE PLEASE UPDATE THE SUPERCUTE FIRST POST WITH ALL THE CUTIES <3

DONE!!!

I guess I’m a cutie

YES YOU ARE!!! ADDED!!!

This seems like an excellent first game to project my absolute hatred for all things cute and adorable.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to add you to the snugglepile ASAP.

1 Like

GREYICE!!! CUTIE GREYICE!!! YAAAAY

ARE THOSE SIGNUPS???

OH NU I ORIGINALLY SAID GUESSES COS I THOUGHT THIS WAS HANGMAN SO NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE

Yes obviously GreyICE is in

1 Like

holy shit its greyice

1 Like

/in