CUTIE MAFIA - SUPER SNUGGLES (SNUGGLE PHASE 2)

Like I know it’s RVS bullshit but that’s all we have from day 1.

Basically the vig will get to hammer 5p night lylo. 50-50. Isn’t that very exciting!

Why? making wagon a grand total of 2 as part of RVS is a very normal thing. chesskid put vote 3, our popular cutie alisae did vote 4 and katsuki turbohammered. I think the bad taste is coming from the cupcake.

Again, I don’t see anyone conceivably shooting Alisae considering her position on the wagon yesterday unless they had a very good reason to fear her

1: No, it’s swingy and annoying. And I don’t like how we’ve been put into this position.
2: Your jump reasoning was very weak and it definitely looks bad in retrospect. This is why I’m calling both you and Katsuki out.

I’m pretty sure this applies to you as well.

Explain.

Any scum has every reason to fear Alisae ruining their day. They have titles and stuff, everyone should be spooked :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have a better reason to scumread anyone else in the game? I think my reason is valid. The only other thing you have to work with is katsuki’s hammer.

2ab

1 Like

I’d rather the others get in this game. I don’t think we can even majority lynch right now because it’s just us and chesskid, that’s 3/4 to lynch. We literally require unanimous town agreement to lynch a booper at this moment.

@ErikaFurudo @Josh

hmm that’s true. Unless we DON’T lynch a booper, and let vig handle the booper killing instead! He only requires his own correct reads, and not the obstacles of getting the unanimous town agreement thing.

But the chance of shooting correctly is 40% from the vig’s point of view.

By the way tn is locktown for me

Why is it 40%?

If we mislynch today, somehow,

5p at night. Vig knows his own alignment. 2 scum 2 town remaining, it’s 50-50.

If you’re alive at night, and you’re locktown too, then he can figure out in a pool of 3, which is 2 scum 1 town remaining in that shooting pool. That’s 66 - 33.

There are 6 players alive in the game. The vig knows he’s town, so that leaves 5 other players from the vigilante’s point of view. 2 of those players are boopers and 3 of those players are snugglers. If they choose randomly, then they have 20% chance to shoot every player. Adding the 20% twice for the 2 booper players adds up to 40% total chance to hit scum and 60% total chance to hit town.

You’re assuming no lynch. I’m assuming mislynch.

Don’t forget there’s a chance to lynch the vig, in which case we auto-lose.

If we no lynch, and our vig shoots wrong, we lose too.

the vig will claim if he’s gonna get lynched.

unless scum turbo again, in which case, welp gg

But there are no other good people to reply to, they’re all dead/afk.