CUTIE MAFIA - SUPER SNUGGLES (SNUGGLE PHASE 2)

CHESSKID IS SUSPECT

VOTE: chesskid

ā€¦ Iā€™m gonna let you think about what you just typed and then you can decide if youā€™re dumb or scum

Iā€™m thinking chesskid / katsuki, with a side chance of sonic. But do we actually vote today?

I THINK SO TOO

EXCEPT THE SONIC PART

omg josh is in this game but he hasnt posted

whats the odds chesskid rolls scum twice in a row on here?

1 in 4. Alignments are independent and youā€™r making my boopread on you stronger by suggesting the chances are lower.

BOOP YOU! Iā€™M VOTING CHESSKID!

Voting him when no lynching is most likely optimal, even.

:cold_sweat:

1 Like

boopy boop! do you think we should no lynch today? why?

Currently we have 2 scum and 4 town alive, and the vig does not appear to be a dayvig, nor do we have confirmation that they will shoot tonight (I donā€™t care who they shoot so long as they boop a booper). Until we have this, we should not rush a lynch like you did on Day 1 and lose a snuggler to the snugglepile. Unfortunately the vig canā€™t just claim because they will get day-booped.

In short, what the strategy should be is for everyone to hypo claim who they will shoot, and then lynch someone that is acting like a booper.

Iā€™m more annoyed at the entrance of hey ā€œAli posted about CKā€ shoehorn read

like fuck you lmao

If we screw up itā€™s game over, since certain people that shall be named are meanies (@Katsuki @MetalSonic)

Theyā€™re a nightvig, okay.

Letā€™s say we mislynch today, somehow chesskid magically isnā€™t scum.

5 p at night, vig gets to shoot; scum get to shoot.

3 town 2 scum, vig knowā€™s heā€™s town, so 50-50. And, if he has a townread on someone, itā€™s narrowed down to 66-33.

vig shoots right, scum kill town.

3p lylo. scum suicide bomber will be disabled at this point.

if vig is alive, he gets to hammer

basically vig are solo-ing the game

NGL nobody shoots Ali here unless sheā€™s right about her scumread

(hint thatā€™s you)

how is that my fault? katsuki trollhammered. I put only the second vote on GreyIce, no way I would have thought he would get turboā€™d

I hypo claim that I will be shooting chesskid tonight. again. This time it will go through. Hypothetically.

Whatā€™s this all about?

ayy lmao wut

But only if the vig shoots scum, or if we lynch scum.

I donā€™t necessarily believe you, and I will explain why shortly.

Well, you see, it happened a little bit like this:

This leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I will be shooting Katsuki.

1 Like