Corrupt a Wish Mafia - Mafia

@Urist
Congratulations, you are a Godfather! You will show up as town to any investigations :slight_smile:

@StarV
You are an instant-acting Quitting Yakuza! At any point during any day, you may choose to die and convert a player of your choice to the mafia!

If you choose a non-town player, it won’t work though and you’ll die :frowning:
If they are town, well they’ll immediately join the mafia and keep any ability they have!
Either way, it immediately becomes night. You can’t use this if a hammer vote comes down though!

expectations subverted

I am quitting

Wait, I need to find DS’ quitting post

quit immediately LOL

just don’t target chuck

U guys have a night kill ofc btw

why is my role so boring

1 Like

Cuz u submitted Miller

1 Like

I might target Andres after he’s posted a few times

Ah, here it is:

I am not willing to play with StarV. Elli will not replace me even though I asked. I know that this is ranked and I should suck it up and just play it out but I honestly just don’t think I can and I think the ineveitable bickering of me vs Star will just be a distraction anyway. We lynched scum d1 so this is basically impossible for us to lose I think. I won’t be posting anymore. Elli can still replace me if he decides he actually wants to go that route but I am done playing with Star.

Sorry guys.

Wait a minute… Should I quit and bring Nanook over?

No one would expect me to swap with the most likely lynch of the day.

Just don’t ever post, and quit if you’re gonna get lynched LOL

YEah, I suppose with 2 mafia, there’s not much chance of there being a vig…

So wait, REM is confirmed town, but there is likely uhmm a 3rd party yes?

There’s a survivor and jester, not sure if there would be another 3p

Ok, I think I’ll post this if I’m at risk of dying:

First off, as this post is my first of 2020, I would like to start by wishing Ellibereth a happy birthday. With that said, I have a few things I need to go over with y’all. You guys should all send him some food or I’m afraid he will soon be too thin to move his mouse.

y’all is a stupid way of saying you all.

Now, you may wonder why I have taken so long before posting my first post… Well, in truth I haven’t been super motivated to play forum and I am kind of embarrassed about not being done my forum/video mafia game which was promised for early this year.

I guess I shouldn’t feel too much shame given… Is ranked even a thing anymore? Seriously Elli, set yourself a deadline.

So yeah, between work and IRL, it’s pretty hard to come here and post you know? Chesskid3 had to beg for me to join this game because I’m the funniest person on site, and therefore would probably have the best role… I mean, I do, but whatever. I don’t really want to play.

You see, I have this major issue as well that’s been lingering for a while and I just wanted to clear the air here:

I am not willing to play with StarV. Chesskid3 will not replace me even though I asked. I know that this is ranked and I should suck it up and just play it out but I honestly just don’t think I can and I think the ineveitable bickering of me vs Star will just be a distraction anyway. We lynched scum d1 so this is basically impossible for us to lose I think. I won’t be posting anymore. Chesskid3 can still replace me if he decides he actually wants to go that route but I am done playing with Star.

My reads this game are Nanook is a clown and that is all I’m going to leave the game with because fuck you all.

Also, I’m pretty sure Andresvmb and Chesskid3 are the same person. How do you guys feel about cheating? I know, no one is more disappointed by this news than me, given that I am the same person as Chesskid3, that makes me a cheater by association… And I really don’t like that label.

I’m also pretty sure that there is a goblin in this game, I won’t say who… But they sure look like one in their tiny little suit. Dear lord, get that fitted pleeeeaaaase.

Anyhow, bye

Cia never

I quit

I’m not supposed to troll DS, but I definitely feel like it’s hidden enough within the block of text that it won’t be noticed by him :thinking:

Maybe I should actually add this to the end of my post in a [details][/details]

LOL