Compromise R2

I’ll be honest - the odds embedded in this game are that we’re not all the same alignment. That’s just how the odds shake out. So I am not particularly inclined to want to compromise.

@Tommy2Hands what do you make of Elwood? Why did you decide to vote for him?

He’s acting odd. He trys to force a movie conversation and then immediatly pivots.

Honestly either of you can go.

tommy is probably town just based off the fact that he’s trying to scumhunt in a setup where it’s pointless to scumhunt in

it’s really clear that he doesn’t understand the consequences of compromise/lynching or the effects of discouraging discussion.

are we compromising or are we lynching you andres?

So you’re hardclaiming Town?

Am I about to regret it?

I’m thinking no, because post 25 shouldn’t be a read, but because I think tommy is weird af and legitimately could make those mistakes, it’s in fact a valid read.

Yes or no man. I need a straight answer.

I’ll give you a full breakdown as to what I think is happening once you answer.

1 Like

All right. I’ll stop fucking around. I’m a goon. I was half hoping someone would say the godfather was their favourite movie.

If you doubt me, while I was a fucked up kid, I don’t think I was cheering for scar - at least not the entire time.

The only reason you’d ask me to hard claim is if you’re scum and wondering if you want to hammer me before Tommy gets back to unvote. What’s the plan from here.

VOTE: Elwood

FUCK

@Ellibereth

:laughing:

@Andresvmb - Cop who checked Tommy
@Tommy2Hands - Godfather
@Elwood - Goon

Andres wins.

Random early voting is still bad in this setup

4 Likes

I’m fine with this result

I was very close to claiming Cop thinking you had read Tommy right and offering a compromise.