- 6v2 vanilla nightless
- Scum have no private comms (Because of players being in 2 games at once)
- After 16 days (2 weeks + 2 free days to buffer for potential wait time on flips, super generous), Mafia wins. This equivalent to 2.67 days per lynch, assuming the game goes to the maximum possible amount of lynches (6).
- Even player count = half to lynch. Odd player count = maj to lynch.
- Scum win at living scum = living town
- A new game starts every week, for 8 weeks. Players may be in multiple games at once
- Don’t refer to ongoing games in any capacity. If you have a meta read because of an ongoing…too bad, find some other way to push it.
- Players must play at least 6 games out of 8.
- Wildcards may play to fill games but preference given to event players.
- Players ranked by win percentage.
- I’m stealing Liar’s Clubs scoring algorithm to see how it lines up with win percentage, and we’ll use it to break ties:
Outcome score = 0.5 for win, -0.5 for loss.
Round Score = Every day a player is alive, they either gets a 1 or a 0 depending on if the result of the day was good for their team. After death, they get points for the days after (at least 1) stopping at the first day where they get a 0. Find weighted average where a given day is worth twice as much as the one 2 days before.
Take average of Outcome and average of Round, get a z-score for each, sum up the scores, rank with that sum.