Chosen - GAME OVER

no, absolutely never

if they’re scum together, this is possibly breaking new ground in mafia. it would be revolutionary. we might need to come up for a term to describe that sort of play if it truly is the case. but hmm… just what should we call it?

we need to come up with a term to accurately describe what’s going on… if you vote your partner and try to get them lynched, apart from being a dick move that i personally would never do, i guess it kind of feels like you’d be throwing your partner under… under some sort of vehicle or something… some sort of large vehicle…

hmm… we could call it large-vehicling, i guess? does that sound good? or is it too unwieldy?

in other news, remind me what your town reads were D1

I agree

I think it’s called murder

Townreads d1 were

Nsg
Key
Andres
Fferyllt (dead)

leaving scum in {eddie alisae muffin}

1 Like

now if you are town here it would mean Eddie and alisae are scum

But if you are scum here it would mean muffin and alisae are scum

Common factor is still alisae

1 Like

oh, goodie. then i guess scum must be large-vehicling hard today! and uh… and uh… hmm… what’s a word to describe creating distance between two people? hmm… like large-space-betweening?

to be clear, you read every post that happened at the end of yesterday and think i was being insincere in my thoughts on cupcake and trying to get him to stop being a muffin?

and now you want to sheep me today despite thinking i might be scum?

? This was a meaningless post.

If I have learnt to read timestamps, this was 3 minutes after ffery’s vote on Katsuki. Did that influence you?

They’re perfectly safe in the jar on the shelf!

I’m not a fan of muffin’s end of day. Especially with statements like

he didn’t seem to actually think Katsuki was scum, and instead was just lynching an imploding townie that hard scumread him. Like the reasoning made sense but the interaction at the end didn’t.

VOTE: muffins

I don’t know what to think about Eddie Cane considering he’s not really been around. His vote at end of day being on Kats while Ali/MS crossvoted points towards him being most likely scum of the three.
MS’s reaction to Alisae’s trap is still bad in hindsight and MS’s play since then has not done anything to change my mind.
I don’t think Alisae is scum.

Katsuki

:open_mouth:
All good things, right?

if key is scum wth alisae and we all been bamboozled I will shit myself

1 Like

you seem to be misunderstanding what was actually going on but i don’t really care enough to correct you

just know that when i told him to stop being a muffin, he knew what i meant and i granted him his wish when he refused

It also somewhat has to do with play.
I think all of the people who picked town have been towny except for Josh who has been fairly underwhelming.
And I don’t think its a secret that I still think Metal is a wolf.

Yeah thats because my motivation dropped a bit kinda and sometimes I open this thread and I don’t really have anything to say?
I just think I have a hard time getting into the game at the current moment.

VC 2.1

Josh (1): Alisae
Alisae (1): Metal Sonic
muffins (1): Key

Not Voting (4): muffins, northsidegal, Andresmvb, Josh

WITH 7 ALIVE IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH

Key, it did influence me, but only to confirm what at the time I thought I knew. I have seen ffery play Resistance before and even though it’s slightly different (obviously), I had a read and it proved correct (it’s too bad she’s gone!).

Katsuki’s negative reaction to the votes (and mine in particular) rattled me to be honest, and was almost enough to make me change my mind. All I wanted was for him to give me some rationale I could hold on to, but openly declaring that you are scum (when you are not) seems like a surefire way of getting axed.

I have to say @_fferyllt, I wouldn’t brush Key’s concerns that easily, as I share the view that some of your end of day interactions don’t add up. However, I’m not making the mistake again of ignoring evidence that points to a different conclusion - you did unvote Katsuki when it seemed like he was getting close to being lynched. I can’t find a single reason as to why a scum player would do that, especially if they are getting closer to their objective. This is especially so if Katsuki aggressively starts arguing for his position in a way that changes people’s minds, erasing the opportunity that is opening up.

Prodding @northsidegal and @Josh

1 Like

the answer, once again, is that a scum player would do it to make you think this (yes, i know i’m talking about a hypothetical where i’m scum here, but it’s good for you to understand that actions aren’t as black and white as that - if i were scum and i thought doing any given action would make me look more town to people, then i would probably do said action without a second thought)

unvoting in that position is something i’d consider as scum because it has no downsides; if the wagon collapses, well, i’d probably look the best from it because i seemed the most reasonable from the unvote. and if it doesn’t, well, i get a lynch on a town player. it’s also something i’d do as town if i were uncomfortable with the day ending that quickly and wanted to feel better about my reads than i did. or if i wanted to see how cupcake reacted to other people voting him, because that might change my read. or any other plethora of reasons

ultimately, any given action could come from someone as either alignment (though obviously some actions are far more likely to come from one than the other) - it’s a good thing to keep this in mind

if you want to figure out my motivations, you’re going to need to ask precise questions about the things you have misgivings about - otherwise i’m just going to stare at you blankly, or do the equivalent of staring at you blankly over a forum since it won’t have the same effect if i just stare blankly at my screen

@alisae
i think my issue with how you opened today is that if you believe…

… to be true, then from your POV, the scum team would be MS-eddie, right?

it just seems a bit strange to me that you’d give that pool of 3 players including yourself rather than just outright saying something like “well, i’m not scum so i think it’s these two” or something like that (and also i can’t really figure out why you picked eddie over MS and a drop in motivation doesn’t really help to understand that…)

that said, i mostly feel the same about this game - it’s been kind of uneventful for the most part

i may just be overthinking things and this game is as simple as lynching that group of 3 for the win without any effort required. but eh

Meh, the phrasing you’re presenting is mostly what I expect myself to say as a wolf. I don’t know what is actually scummy about what you’re pointing out as well.
I feel like my flip would help people lynch Metal Sonic so I’m putting myself in the pool because I think it would be helpful.

I picked Eddie over MS because…
Idunno it literally just makes no difference to me.

that’s fine, i suppose

i wasn’t suggesting it was scummy, per se. just that it didn’t make much sense to me and i wanted to hear why you did it