Chosen Dead PT

Can scum no kill? I think it’s fine if they want to yeah.

where is it? you can submit an in for me whereever it may be

on MS, do it yourself. he just put it in the thingy thread to get approved by whatshisface

huh, seems like i stopped getting reply notifications?

-sigh-

What is your notification setting in that topic?

I set games I’m playing to “Watching”, which is usually your notification setting when you start the topic.

after seeing NSG’s flip, i’d believe you

1 Like

Hmm.

I don’t think anyone tagged or replied to you since your last post. Were you getting notifications for just thread updates before?

i could’ve sworn i was

Hmmm - you can check your notification settings per topic like so:

There’s also per category default and universal default (in category pages and /preferences/notification respectively).

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

above has spoilers whoops

oh right

i guess that means my theory about the night ending at the specific time it did was correct

1 Like

heh. risky kill and certainly not one i’d have made

who will vote who today is too much of an unknown factor

Hi

Muffin is good

Muffins > cupcakes

assuming key is the final scum, killing andre was probably the lowest-risk choice (even though i said it was bad for key earlier - and it kind of is - it’s better than taking a chance on andre reassessing, IMO)

andre’s too much of an unknown. a new player who’s never been in lylo before is too much of an unknown. i wouldn’t bet a game on it (even though andre may just end up voting alisae after all). i’d take my chances that MS/alisae will vote each other. alisae was displaying classic apathy signs yesterday too, which meant it was much more likely the death-tunnel would continue

* shrug *

oh, and obviously key has to hope andre doesn’t realise that alisae the apathetic i’m-quitting-mafia-i-don’t-care-anymore player has no reason to make a WIFOM kill there when andre thought MS looked worse than alisae and would probably have voted there today…