Choose Your Own Adventure - OVER

Hey there. I bet you wondered how you got yourself into this situation. Well it all started with one simple choice…

Choose Your Own Adventure Mafia

Players
chesskid3
StarV
Tier
Josh
Duskfall98
Funnygurl555
Andresvmb
DS
Ellibereth

Day deadlines are 72h, night deadlines are 24h. Lynches are majority (hammer). At deadline, person with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, mafia decides.

(I)nformative:
0 I’s: Named townie
2: Parity Neapolitan (receives results in the form “Result A” and “Result B”. Each corresponds to “is vanilla townie” or “is not vanilla townie”, but the neap doesn’t know which is which)
4: 1-shot cop
6: Cop
8: Jailkeeper

(P)rotective:
0: 1-shot bulletproof
2: Bodyguard
4: 1-shot jailkeeper
6: Doctor
8: Jailkeeper

(V)anilla:
9: 2 loud goons
7: Loud goon and goon
5: 2 goons
3: 1-shot mafia Rolecop and goon
1: 1-shot mafia strongman and goon

So each of the 15 possible setups should look like
“Informative town role”
“Protective town role”
5 vts
2 mafia of some kind

Town power roles are always assigned to a townie who submitted an “I” or “P”, if possible (in this way, townies who like rolling vt can nearly guarantee it, and those who like being a PR can increase their chances).
Similarly, if one scum gives a V and the other doesn’t, the less powerful role (if applicable) will be given to the scum who submitted a V.

Scum have daychat and are multitasking.

1 Like
Role PMs

Congratulations, you are a Vanilla Townie!

Congratulations, you are a Named Townie!

Congratulations, you are the Parity Neapolitan!
Each night, you may inspect a player. You will be told that this player is Chocolate or Strawberry . One of these results means Vanilla Townie and the other means Not Vanilla Townie , but you do not know which is which.

Congratulations, you are the One-Shot Cop!
One time during the night, you may inspect a player. You will be told that this player is Mafia or Town.

Congratulations, you are the Cop!
Each night, you may inspect a player. You will be told that this player is Mafia or Town.

Congratulations, you are the One-Shot Bulletproof!
You will survive the first kill attempt made against you. This does not protect you from a lynch.

Congratulations, you are the Bodyguard!
Each night, you may guard a player. If that player was targeted by a kill, you will die in their stead.

Congratulations, you are the One-Shot Jailkeeper!
One time during the night, you may jail a player. Kill attempts against that player will fail, and any actions they take will also fail.

Congratulations, you are the Doctor!
Each night, you may protect a player. That player will not die during the night.

Congratulations, you are the Jailkeeper!
Each night, you may jail a player. Kill attempts against that player will fail, and any actions they take will also fail.

Congratulations, you are a/the Vanilla Goon!

Congratulations, you are a/the Loud Goon!
When you target a player, they will be told that you targeted them.

Congratulations, you are the One-Shot Rolecop!
One time during the night, you may inspect a player. You will be told that player’s role.

Congratulations, you are the One-Shot Strongman!
One time during the night, you may choose to make the mafia kill ignore protective abilities.

Roles are out, go! Start posting!

So

Elli is gonna solve the game for us

Ok cool, who is scum elli?

We can do better than this.

So massclaim

Do you think it works here? There’s VTs, so it doesn’t seem all that prudent.

I’m Vt. This is my last post this game.

Massclaim seems more bad than good?

I think easier to base off of what we know about people than have everyone claim what they submitted

Because of the priority thing

i claim town

1 Like

Sadly this gives a lot of information LOL

chess is a wolf

1 more

1 Like

Gottem boys

bag em and tag em

1 Like

Not really sure how mass claim helps, it just outs our power role(s), does mass claim into letter claim get us some info I am not gathering right now?

Also yeah claiming what you submitted just narrows down power role poe for all of wolfkind