Bird Flavoured Mafia

@SeththeKing I think you’ll understand that in these circumstances you probably need to die.

@DoggoPlays since Elli tried to throw you under the bus there at the end before dying, I’m going to treat you as almost certain Town in this environment. So I would appreciate your thoughts right around now.

@GTacc thoughts?

Ah I see you think Seth would make the “pidgeon” post.

I’ll wait for others to come in and post but I’m pretty confident that Seth is the easiest solve so I’m happy putting my vote there.

I still don’t fully trust anyone, but I am also still fully annoyed with Seth refusing to act towny yesterday after I asked him to cut the crap.

VOTE: Seththeking

But yeah, legit all 4 of you I don’t particularly trust. don’t like how andres is sucking up to me, don’t like how gtacc tried to shame me for being on a pokemon site when I was the one who even brought up the pidgey spelling in the first place, don’t like jake because he’s pretty much never townie in any game.

I am confused why scum didn’t kill me and that they killed grandpa instead. but I also just won a game as serial killer by purposely doing bad nightkills to win wifom wars, and elli was scum too and could offer big brain strats to whoever his partner was even if his partner wasn’t very good.

I am conf town

Scum has flavors town dont
People who cleared me died

Gtacc, how do you know Scum has flavor?

Duh

Elaborate.

Actually nanook also had death flavor so that doesnt count

It doesn’t show but qupte had photo

Literally Bird Themed

Thinks that bird flavor = scum

What
Btw im off to sleep bye

GTacc, you still haven’t explained why flavor = scum.
VOTE: GTacc

I already said I thought elli had that puffin bird flavor

Why’s that?

VOTE: GTacc

So your scum buddies with them?