Bird Flavoured Mafia

I mean my facebook details are on my Facebook soooo

I have no issue voting him and will end up there. Let’s let him spew his scummate. There’s no issue using all of the day

1 Like

here is this

I still think Elli scum

Also what was nook and ck talking about when said I am townspewed by role pm

By the way I am IC because anyone that said “I have evidence that will prove GTacc as town” has died

Specifically only those people

VOTE: Ellibereth

They were talking about how you couldn’t have written either bird statement (which is patently false btw).

Can I talk anyone on me to a last minute Doggo lynch. I don’t want to make this me vs. seth since I still think he’s town.

This would uh, require an unvote since i’m at l-1 and he’s (doggo’s) not voting me lol.

VOTE: Doggo

But yeah, I’ve gotten to know Doggo a bit better, have read more of his games. I tend to find his brain operates fairly foreign but I think his seth stuff feels fabricated here. I originally was townreading the #friendly complaining stuff along with straight up not voting me at the start of the day but the former is probably something he has strong feelings of regardless of alignment.

But yeah, when I was talking to doggo/reading his town games, I would think he’s wrong about everything but can follow the (from my pov) moon logic. As in there would be some dogged (haHAA) consistency. Don’t think that’s here (and not about me! about seth!)

anyway I’m calling someone not on my wagon and on my counterwagon scum and I’m at L-1 so someone else please move thank you very much

@Seththeking
@GTacc
@JakeTheWolfie

1 Like

andres and doggo might be the team? If me and seth are tt could see them just sit on seth and let town eat me alive here for being wrong on nooky and having a generally noncontributional approach to things.

Anyway, this is a specific appeal to @GTacc to unvote:

1. I don’t claim vt in the spot I was in as scum

2. I don’t hard push someone not voting me at the last minute after spending the whole day not sure as scum. I accept i’m most likely dying (because of nanook thing) and try to force a quick 1v1 on someone vulnerable (seth…etc.)

3. I think the exclusive reason you (you gtacc not others) think I’m scum is the lack of confident solve and incorrectness on clem. Shit happens and this game is hard. Andres/Doggo makes sense to me now since they’ve both been rather understated but no I’m not at my normal levels of confidence.

I anyway I’m not confident enough for my usual 1v2 let’s go bravado. (And even if I was there are a sufficient amount of players here that are falsely arrogant enough that they wouldn’t follow…)

VOTE: Ellibereth

Ellibereth (4): JakeTheWolfie, Seththeking, GTacc, Grandpa
Seththeking (2): Andresvmb, DoggoPlays
DoggoPlays (1): Ellibereth

@Ellibereth has died!

He was a Mafia Goon.

Please get any actions in by 2020-04-08T12:45:00Z

@Grandpa has died overnight! He was a Vanilla Townie.

Day 3 starts now :shipitparrot:

@Andresvmb
@GTacc
@DoggoPlays
@Seththeking
@JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (5): Andresvmb, GTacc, DoggoPlays, Seththeking, JakeTheWolfie

Im thinking Seth would write pigeon one when I was reading since Elli is murica and pigeon lotta full stoppy writing feels like what seth would write and what he would say