Bird Flavoured Death (dead chat)

Theres 3 sheep to be blamed for his lynch but I’m not blaming them

Dunning Kroeger was when i figured elli was scum but it was funny ;(

Same lmao

I had flashbacks to the us politics game, except I was dan and elli was me

1 Like

@admins are there like uh rules against misquoting/quote lying? just got a message in the thread of andres quoting me, but I checked the quote and it’s nothing I said, but the little thingy still looks as if I said it x.x

I mean the quote in question here doesn’t like actually have any strategic value for andres, don’t think it’s like game breaking in this case, more of curious for other implications

Pretty sure you can put whatever you want in quotes

Ask @Ellibereth tho

Nope no rule against.

love gtacc

1 Like

This one?

No rule against, but it looks like a mistake since he even said Grandpa made the post (didn’t check if that was legit though)

ye, it was a post where grandpa quoted me, but andres was referring to the part where grandpa commented, but for some reason when andres quoted it, it said it was me? seems like a site code error when quoting posts that have quotes? idk

I think he was trying to remove the nesting and just did it the wrong way.

Doggo, just for clarity, I don’t play to win by misleading. I have not, as far as I can recall, ever intentionally misquoted anyone on this site.

So if you have a concern, feel free to message me directly. And besides, it wouldn’t have mattered who said it - the point I was making there I think is that Jake had voted after it was obvious Elli was getting Lynched because he was being pushed so hard, and could easily be interpreted as a bus.

By this I should say misleading outside of the bounds of the game. Obviously as mafia you have to twist things. You get the point.

Andres, you took one post of mine out of context and didn’t read the rest :roll_eyes:

I just wanted to know what the rules were bro.

I don’t think I took your post out of context.

You wrote this and then complained about being misquoted. I wanted to clarify that if I did so, it was certainly not intentional. That’s all. You can trust that I always play fair, even when I’m Scum :grimacing:

your above quote is entirely irrelevant to the current discussion. The above quote was written before the misquote happened. There are roughly 8 whole hours between the posts you’re trying to compare, with a lot of unrelated convo in between. the idea that the posts are related is just not true. friendly rules have nothing to do about quoting rules.

I asked about misquotes because I wanted to know about the rules. Immediately after I asked, I made a post clarifying that I didn’t think your misquote was broken or unfair in the current situation and that I just wanted to know for future applications / if I have to watch out for real game-bending misquotes in the future. I realize your misquote here was also an accident as well.

I never once said you broke friendly rules, that was all on Elli for basically saying he didn’t want people like Seth on this site. I never once said that I thought your misquote was unfair and even explicitly said I thought it wasn’t gamebreaking. I was asking a question for future games.

You seem to have an idea that I think you play unfairly in mafia games, but I don’t think that x.x

and yeah as I noted in game that particular comment from me (r.e future games) was out of line and sorry about that.

The rest I thought was fine though.