5 Likes

hmmā€¦

1 Like

@Ellibereth, you were wrong. There was a quickhammer

2 Likes

I feel like Iā€™ve been tricked

4 Likes

Votecount as of post #966

Nutella (9): chesskid3, StarV, Seththeking, Andresvmb, tn5421, ErikaFurudo, Duskfall98, Mantis, Key
Mantis (2): GTacc, JaggedJimmyJay
Urist (1): ActionDan
Chesskid3 (1): sprityo
Seththeking (1): nutella

Not Voting (2): Urist, Hannahh

Guess what? No flips until both days end! Symmetry is king!

2 Likes

While youā€™re waiting, some trivia:

Did you know? The cheetah is basically a house cat but bigger and faster and with sharper teeth and spots. Thatā€™s why some people refer to it as the ā€œzoom zoom spotty cat boiā€ of the savannah.

4 Likes

@nutella flipsā€¦mafia goon!

Wow, you guys are really good at this!

Get me night actions soon as possible, Iā€™d like to move things along nice and snappy!

@Duskfall98
@ErikaFurudo
@Key
@Urist
@JaggedJimmyJay
@StarV
@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@ActionDan
@GTacc
@Hannahh
@Mantis
@Seththeking
@sprityo
@tn5421

6 Likes

Ok so a lot happens in the night! Pay close attention:

In alphabetical order, @Andresvmb @GTacc @Seththeking and @sprityo all die. Andres and Seth flip VT, Gtacc flips town vig, Sprityo flips goon.

@chesskid3 and @UFOFever have been swapped, UFO is now in Game B and chesskid is not.

In addition, Game A has ended, and nobody in Game A may communicate with any living players.

There are 11 alive, D2 ends by 2019-12-08T23:00:00Z

RESET

@ActionDan
@Duskfall98
@ErikaFurudo
@Hannahh
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Key
@Mantis
@StarV
@tn5421
@UFOFever
@Urist

Go go go!

So a bazillion people died (thanks clem <3) and game A ended, which I believe means it has no more scum. The only dead players were scum so to my understanding the swap was made by scum.

this is important but I need to think and Iā€™m in the middle of something right now

Also! You can navigate to important points in the game like phase starts by using the i button in the site header! If itā€™s not up to date at any point, ping me or Elli or Nanook and weā€™ll update it.

Ufo is confirmed scum yeah?

I shot GTacc in case that wasnā€™t obvious.

Yeah pretty much confirmed

Chesskid was effectively executed by the swap

Itā€™s interesting. I guess scum felt UFO was outed and thought it was better to remove Elli and chesskid

Gtacc shot sprityo then I guess?

Not sure, he could have shot Andres or Seth?