Big Ass Yacht (NSIMI Game B)

hey guys who do you think is hotter, starv’s sister or starv’s mom

what

literally no idea what you are talking about

Seems that way. I’m just checking now. Eli said:

hm.

@Ellibereth reasons?

g’day

interesting would be meaning more so suspicious. You know how when you’re town, sometimes someone else can be obvtown. But scum don’t really see it - and will try to make suspicion on said person. He slightly reminded me of that when he called out Urist and StarV. Not saying that Urist or StarV are obvious town at all. But it sort of reminded me how scum may not understand how someone is obvtown.

If nutella is Mastina, which I think someone mentioned, then ya, I have played with them lots before.

I’d prefer not to hammer. I’d still like to get more of a feeling for people

@Urist hi, why aren’t you voting?

They’re saying your reads are so bad that you’re harmful even if you’re town.

That is, of course, absolute garbage. Par for the thread.

Pretty sure that’s a no.

If you don’t perceive Urist or StarV as obvious town, then what exactly is sprityo missing when voices suspicion of them?

Nope

Why does everyone here keep comparing me to other players it’s probably a big part of why y’all are reading me wrong

btw someone mentioned nutella’s avatar, it’s a mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich right?

1 Like

i’m trying something that’s been p successful for me in video mafia

Yes

1 Like

Staggering seems cool

I see…

Eli is asking me for a favour in the other game, and asking that I put nutella at L-1
Sloonei, shortly after asked that I don’t

I probably won’t just because I don’t really want a quick hammer. I still want to read people

can you tell me what your reads are again?