BE YOURSELF MAFIA OVER

You got some splainin to do

You’re showing this is exactly what I was talking about? I know that my role can’t be altered. It also says that I know that there is a least one role in the game that interacts with mine. That’s why I wasn’t surprised at all to see you being the person claiming that sort of role because of course Elli links us together

You may want to read my claim again then. My role doesn’t interact with yours

VOTE: StarV

I think this is not Jester and possibly Scum?

Why are you easier to kill today Andres

Ah yeah I guess I misread that

I mean assuming you’re telling the truth that you can’t edit other people’s roles. Do you believe Urist? If so then someone out there can.

I’m not sure that I should answer until I get some responses from Elli.

I thought we thought not mafia was the jester

Anyone voting for me is claiming scum btw zz

1 Like

It’s possible NotMafia is the Jester. I don’t actually think so but I don’t know.

That post just says that StarV is playing Scummy and I don’t think they’re doing it to get lynched and win.

Not really, just means there’s stuff Elli is hiding.

Fwiw this doesn’t explicitly state that you can’t edit other people’s flips. You’re making that claim then?

Redacted doesn’t mean someone can edit roles necessarily, it could just as easily be Elli not giving full info.

I already claimed my dude

Think Nanook is pretty clear in what he is saying

I could see that for the bottom two but Urist said the last three points weren’t shown to him.

Did you lose to Dan?

I like people to be explicitly clear so that I can go back to it if their claim ever falters

and? What part of “Elli not giving full information” are you having trouble grasping?

why would elli withhold info from urist in his own role pm?