BE YOURSELF MAFIA OVER

idk maybe

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think Elli made it an all town hood tbh.

Even though I reallllllly want to scumread screen.

iā€™d vote m2h here btw

2 Likes

lmao did you get punished chesskid for drawing like a clown?

I got rewarded lol

1 Like

i have no idea what the last 3 points are here. i only knew about the first 3.
i am starting to think that this game may be bastard.

1 Like

Elli is definitely a bastard for my role

I mean yeah, this game is bastard af

1 Like

@DS time to out the part of your role relating to flips that was hinted at yesterday.

Idk Iā€™m opening my box

I regret my choices

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE HOW ACTION DAN PLAYS CHESS

4 Likes

a) I feel like heā€™s the person being the most proactive in solving the game right now. I also think his tirade against tommy was towny since I donā€™t think somebody that was scum would come out and say ā€œid lynch him even if he was lock town.ā€
b) I did, but really I demoted him a little mostly because Nanookā€™s and DSā€™s reads of Dusk made me start to second guess myself and Dusk has kinda beenā€¦ eh.
c) I really havenā€™t seen enough from either of them which is why they are leans rn but what Iā€™ve seen makes me feel like they are town so far. Really I just havenā€™t seen anything I feel strongly about chess or beeboy yet which is why I put them in neutrals rn.
d.) I donā€™t really feel that strongly about NotMafia and tbh I donā€™t really think heā€™d be the jester but just based on what people say about him and what he claims I think thereā€™s a decent chance heā€™s jester here. Screenplay is mostly me sheeping nanook, but I also think its scummy how heā€™s kinda been absent for most of the day.

Someone hasnā€™t read the game

Yeah, begrudgingly agree with screen, sheeping me doesnā€™t equal a screenplay scumread.

what is the thing about 4 votes for chess and 6 votes for andres about?

Iā€™m inferring that Chess is because he drew with Dan in their chess game.

Andres I have no idea.

also im pretty sure you did sr screen? or maybe im mixing you up with somebody, but idk. the whole mason thing was making me feel like one of them was scum.

I donā€™t think so but I dunno tbh. I was voting him for a bit but that was mostly for mason chat reasons. I kinda donā€™t think heā€™s scum, 3p is possible I guess.

My role flip canā€™t be altered