Be yourself MAFIA MAFIA MAFIA MAFIA MAFIA MAFIA

I think at some point I should start a little fight with you @DS for the culture.

and also because I think its kinda sus for me to not irrationally go after you d1

Dont think too much. If you think they can tell you thought and you’re exposed. Just lay low andnhopenfor a d1 mislynch to help us out

hm no im not caught by any means. chesskid gtacc and clem tr me rn

im just plotting is all.

Nah people don’t think about it as much as you do as scum- don’t implicate your teammates unless they implicate themselves

Hey M2H let the thread breathe, let Town fuck itself up

okay, im just trying rly hard to not hard lurk bc I know ill get caught if I do.

but ill lay low for a while

It’s better on day one to let Town fuck themselves over, by the time people say you are lurking- present a case on someone

Sup cunts, Im the Jester and Im here to troll the shit out of this game

VOTE: Not_Mafia

wrong thread

@Ellibereth can you title this thread better please

this is where mafia go to be yourself before they go into the be yourself mafia thread

yupyup, we’ll probably change some colors and stuff for buttons in messages too.

So Gtacc messaged me his reasoning behind the Nanook vote. Elli was included in the pm so it’s game sanctioned and part of his role apparently

interesting

idk how to defend my reads list ngl

Can you answer Urists questions and post the answer in here first

a) I feel like he’s the person being the most proactive in solving the game right now. I also think his tirade against tommy was towny since I don’t think somebody that was scum would come out and say “id lynch him even if he was lock town.”
b) I did, but really I demoted him a little mostly because Nanook’s and DS’s reads of Dusk made me start to second guess myself and Dusk has kinda been… in and out of the thread not really pushing me or anybody else that hard.
c) I really haven’t seen enough from either of them which is why they are leans rn but what I’ve seen makes me feel like they are town so far. Really I just haven’t seen anything I feel strongly about chess or beeboy yet which is why I put them in neutrals rn.
d.) Tommy isn’t really overtly that scummy but he legitimately claimed scum so I have to either assume that he is actively throwing the game, is scum, or both. I don’t really feel that strongly about NotMafia and tbh I don’t really think he’d be the jester but just based on what people say about him and what he claims I think there’s a decent chance he’s jester here. Screenplay is mostly me sheeping nanook, but I also think its scummy how he’s kinda been absent for most of the day.