BE YOURSELF MAFIA OVER

DS has died.

Summary

Hi DS, you’re Town

• If you’re keeping track of votes you might as well keep track of other things. You may track someone every night.
  • You’re stubborn as a mule - your role pm cannot be altered.
5 Likes

Just kidding

Summary

Hi DS, you’re Mafia

• When a member of your team dies you may write any part of their flip outside of “Hi NAME, you’re Mafia” . They still must unambiguously be mafia, and you must have at least 30 words that aren’t gibberish, but anything else within reason is fair game. Also don’t take too long.
  • While you are alive, when your team successfully kills someone at night, you privately receive their role pm as they would have otherwise flipped. You may add up to 3 fake bullet points to their role, but you may not alter existing ones. (The fake ones can be between or before existing ones). They will flip as the modified role pm.
  • When you die the unedited role PMs of anyone you edit are revealed.
  • You know that at least one ability exists in the game that interacts with yours.

Urist’s flip has changed.

Summary

Hi Urist, you’re Town.

• You’re in a neighborhood with Srceenplay and Clem.
  • There’s a bug! If someone targets you, they have to target you again the next cycle if applicable. This applies to factional abilities and this still applies if you’re dead. (doesn’t loop infinitely)
  • There’s another bug! You can post after you’re dead.

M2H’s flip has changed.

Summary

Hi M2H, you’re Mafia

• NEVER GIVE UP. If you get lynched on D1 or D2 and there’s a counter-wagon that’s one or two votes less than your lynch wagon - they die instead.
  • NEVER BACK DOWN. While you’re alive, you and your teammates are all immune to day kills. (Something may happen that disables this).
  • NEVER SURRENDER. If the factional NK whiffs (your team will be informed of this), any kills you carry out become unstoppable the following night.
  • NEVER SAY NEVER. You can revive one member of the town after they die and have flipped town. If you are alive the night after you use this ability, your team gets an extra night kill. Is this thematic? Hell if I know.

That’s all, get night actions in ASAP.

That’s not all.

Please vote:

Urist has been shot again
But he’s already dead!

Summary

Hi Urist, you’re Town.

• You’re in a neighborhood with Srceenplay and Clem.
  • There’s a bug! If someone targets you, they have to target you again the next cycle if applicable. This applies to factional abilities and this still applies if you’re dead. (doesn’t loop infinitely)
  • There’s another bug! You can post after you’re dead.

@chesskid3 is also dead

Summary

Hi Chesskid, you’re Town

• Have your fucking daykill, it’s one shot. Ping me in topic when you use it. Come up with a shot phrase pregame, you can only use publicly not privately. I won’t give any indication of a failed kill other than posting no flip and I won’t answer any questions about it.
  • You’re in a neighborhood with Dan, posts must be chess moves, more details in the neighborhood topic.
1 Like

@Tier
@beeboy
@Srceenplay
@Nanook
@Andresvmb
@NotMafia
@StarV
@GTacc
@Duskfall98
@ActionDan

10 players alive

IT TAKES 5 VOTES TO LYNCH GTACC

Deadline: 2019-07-12T14:00:00Z

RESET

What’s crackalackin’

Nanook is town btw

I have reason to believe there’s an arsonist or something in the game, I’m guessing that’s why chess died?

Kinds feeling like that kind of flavour might match up to tier but anyone else got any ideas?

So far DS and M2H flipped scum, right? Who else has some personality thing to do with mafia?

Why would you think that?
If I’m an arso I’m holding that burn until last second

Gtacc

How can you be confide in that?

I was a 2 shot fire putter outer, flavour water gun because I’m from smogon

Targeted Andres last night

I think there’s still jester, arsonist and a scum player left

Hmmm
Aren’t you looking for previous night targets?
Arso is still a delayed killing, right?

I think that is to much. Especially if there is a survivor in the game.

Do we know there’s a survivor?

Also it depends on the arsonist varient I believe